Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the base model GC with stock 18's and ill be upgrading to the track 19's shortly. So up for sale is my set of OEM 18's. Tires are on them but are about beat (maybe 2000 miles on the front and about 3-4000 on the back). I can leave the tires on or have them taken off for you. If taking them off id need paid first. Just in case someone else wants the tires on and you dont come through with the cash. :)

Rims dont have any marks or curb marks on them at all. Pictures coming soon.

Prefer local pickup (Harrisburg, PA)

Price: SOLD

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have the base model GC with stock 18's and ill be upgrading to the track 19's shortly. So up for sale is my set of OEM 18's. Tires are on them but are about beat (maybe 2000 miles on the front and about 3-4000 on the back). I can leave the tires on or have them taken off for you. If taking them off id need paid first. Just in case someone else wants the tires on and you dont come through with the cash. :)

Rims dont have any marks or curb marks on them at all. Pictures coming soon.

Prefer local pickup (Harrisburg, PA)

Price:$400 picked up
Do you still have these,for various reasons,Im looking for a set of 18s with tires,preferably with low tread.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I received these rims completely scratched up...I mean scratches, chips in them, etc. His packing job SUCKED and he simply put the rims in white glad garbage bags with a tiny sheet of bubble wrap between them packing 2 to a box with a little popcorn styrofoam. Even though I insured them for $400 UPS said that they will not cover the insurance because they were packed so poorly.

So now i'm in dispute with PayPal trying to get my money back but will still lose another $150 in return shipping.

Tooch, you are a complete POS and I can't wait till the karma gets back to you.

BEWARE.

·
Super Junior Member
136 Posts
Not cool man...not cool....

ff183 I hope things work out with your next rims :-/

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks man, actually I had an awesome experience on the forum with a seller from cali a little while back. That guy actually had a brain and packed the rims properly with cardboard and tape...flawless transaction.

Just found out I won the dispute and will get a full refund after I ship the rims back. However i'm out the return shipping plus all the brokerage fees i paid when they came over the boarder because the tool shipped them as 2 shipments instead of 1. So in the end i'm out about $300 :( Lesson learned.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I received these rims completely scratched up...I mean scratches, chips in them, etc. His packing job SUCKED and he simply put the rims in white glad garbage bags with a tiny sheet of bubble wrap between them packing 2 to a box with a little popcorn styrofoam. Even though I insured them for $400 UPS said that they will not cover the insurance because they were packed so poorly.

So now i'm in dispute with PayPal trying to get my money back but will still lose another $150 in return shipping.

Tooch, you are a complete POS and I can't wait till the karma gets back to you.

BEWARE.
See my response below...

See response below...
Thanks man, actually I had an awesome experience on the forum with a seller from cali a little while back. That guy actually had a brain and packed the rims properly with cardboard and tape...flawless transaction.

Just found out I won the dispute and will get a full refund after I ship the rims back. However i'm out the return shipping plus all the brokerage fees i paid when they came over the boarder because the tool shipped them as 2 shipments instead of 1. So in the end i'm out about $300 :( Lesson learned.
First of all, the rims were mint when they were shipped to you. The rims were wrapped in wheel bags from a local tire shop that took the tires off, then the rims were completly wrapped in bubble wrap, then was packed tightly in a UPS bought box and the box was then filled with packing peanuts. Second you won your little dispute because Paypal didnt even look into the facts. You shipped the rims back to me with NO PACKING MATERIAL in the boxes!!! The one box made it to me completely distroyed. It was ripped open!!! Your cheap ass tried to reused the boxes that I shipped the rims in!!! Right now im in the process of an appeal with Paypal as well as a civil suit against you. Youll be getting your paperwork im sure shortly. :)

You think you can screw people like me over and get away with it? You probably had a set of bitched up rims and are trying to use a fraud technique to swap the rims with mine. I got pictures of the rims before they were shipped and after. My packaging was perfectly fine. UPS denied the claim because you didnt have all the packing materials I used to ship!!!! Im sure you had this planned. I hope you got a good lawyer. You're going to need it!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
LOL you GOTTA be kidding??!! You gotta ALOT of nerve making fraud accusations when you are tarnished for all your SCAMS all over google! lol You think I thought up this scheme so I could swap out scratched rims for nicer ones and still be out $300+? First of all you DID NOT wrap bubble wrap around them! You placed a thin sheet of 12"X12" bubble wrap BETWEEN the 2 rims! They were VERY loosely packed!!! Why do you think UPS denied the insurance claim?? I opened the boxes up right infront of UPS and have ALL the packing material which was returned back to you. Regardless, I won the dispute because you are an absolute liar, cheat, and SCAMMER as can be shown all over google and youtube! LOL

Please Read! Future Buyers.. BuiltnBoostedEG is a scammer - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Karma or the law will catch up with you one day. I eagerly await your legal papers! hahahahahahhaahahaa

AGAIN to the trusted GenCoupe community.... DO NOT buy from this con artist/CREEP!

I'm also asking for any help in reporting this fraud artist to the police/fraud prevention as he's been doing this for years and obviously has multiple paypal accounts (he claimed he was using his fiances go figure!). Please PM if you can help as i'm trying to do this from Canada.

See my response below...

See response below...

First of all, the rims were mint when they were shipped to you. The rims were wrapped in wheel bags from a local tire shop that took the tires off, then the rims were completly wrapped in bubble wrap, then was packed tightly in a UPS bought box and the box was then filled with packing peanuts. Second you won your little dispute because Paypal didnt even look into the facts. You shipped the rims back to me with NO PACKING MATERIAL in the boxes!!! The one box made it to me completely distroyed. It was ripped open!!! Your cheap ass tried to reused the boxes that I shipped the rims in!!! Right now im in the process of an appeal with Paypal as well as a civil suit against you. Youll be getting your paperwork im sure shortly. :)

You think you can screw people like me over and get away with it? You probably had a set of bitched up rims and are trying to use a fraud technique to swap the rims with mine. I got pictures of the rims before they were shipped and after. My packaging was perfectly fine. UPS denied the claim because you didnt have all the packing materials I used to ship!!!! Im sure you had this planned. I hope you got a good lawyer. You're going to need it!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm still waiting for those lawsuit papers! LOL However I have launched a full fraud investigation against you for this matter. So it's probably YOU who should have the good lawyer.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dang

1 - 16 of 16 Posts