Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't know what a "doof" is but my apologies, I meant no harm, I just assumed if multiple people were looking for the same thing it wouldn't be a problem. I also thought I couldn't post to a new thread due to being new to the site. I shall move it to another thread.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have some OEM 18s with rims and tires and TPMS as well that have only seen 1140 miles. Had the car for 2 weeks then bought new rims for it and the stock rims and tires have been sitting in my garage since then. Basically brand new, no curb rash no nothing, just exact rims and tires I took off the car after 1140 miles. I would be shipping them from 35758. Can provide any pictures and info needed before purchase. PM with offers.
Dont freakin post UR sale on ma thread sale,
Post ur own thread u doof.
Plus 1100 miles? I have les then that u doof

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
Might get a few more people interested if you post useful information.

Like price, location, condition, with tires or not, tread life, local pickup or shipping, cost of shipping if applicable, etc..

I'm just going to go ahead and throw that out there....I'm not too sure how many people are mind readers.

·
her name is Miranda ;)
1,191 Posts
Might get a few more people interested if you post useful information.

Like price, location, condition, with tires or not, tread life, local pickup or shipping, cost of shipping if applicable, etc..

I'm just going to go ahead and throw that out there....I'm not too sure how many people are mind readers.
+1 ...sadly DrunkenT didn't read this post by mmrp81 yet

·
1-2-3-4-GRRRIIIINNND-5-6
684 Posts
what...

what am i reading?

·
Premium Member
58,742 Posts
doof (n): A combination of the words "dork" and "goof", usually used in a joking manner. However, when someone does something really stupid it can be used to point out their stupidity.

Friend: I saw you in the Bio room yesterday!
Me: I wasn't at school yesterday, ya doof!

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts