Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need the original (OEM) cat-back exhaust for a 2013 genesis coupe 3.8. Im located in Connecticut. Also if you know where I can buy one, that would be great. Thanks
Cell: 860 503-0739

*If I posted in the wrong section, sorry! still trying to figure everything out.

·
Yoda
136 Posts
I have a 2011 and a 2016 original exhaust for the 3.8. I'm in Central Texas, so would have to ship. They look virtually the same.

·
Yoda
136 Posts
Looks like about $225 via UPS ground (rough estimate based upon bulk and weight). The 2016 exhaust only has about 450 miles of use on it, so it's almost new. I've never tried to ship anything this heavy and bulky, hence the cost. I would be willing to sell it for $250 plus the shipping, so about $475 total to your door. I could probably get it packed and shipped early next week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like about $225 via UPS ground (rough estimate based upon bulk and weight). The 2016 exhaust only has about 450 miles of use on it, so it's almost new. I've never tried to ship anything this heavy and bulky, hence the cost. I would be willing to sell it for $250 plus the shipping, so about $475 total to your door. I could probably get it packed and shipped early next week.
Willing to do it for $400 all together? Someone is offering me it for $300 with shipping but I gotta wait a week before he ships it.

·
Yoda
136 Posts
Check your PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts