Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says. They sell so fast on the FS section, or no one wants to ship! Would need shipped to 31602, unless you're close to Valdosta, GA.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
How much are you offering?

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It depends... with or without tires? if with, how many miles are on the tires? any damage on the wheels?

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
I will have my 19" R-Spec wheels up for sale within the next 6 weeks & will include TPMS sensors for about $750 shipped in the lower 48. I also have Coupe center caps & OEM lug nuts that I will throw in if desired. My rear tires are not worth the trouble, but the OEM fronts have over 1/2 tread left & I will sale the pair seperately for an additional $100 shipped in the lower 48.

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hell yea man.. i'll take everything but the tires, when the time comes. How about $600 w/o shipping... I can drive to Columbus, GA! Can you send me pics of the wheels so I can see if there's any curb rash? Also, what are the stock tires sizes so I can start looking for relacements...

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Hell yea man.. i'll take everything but the tires, when the time comes. How about $600 w/o shipping... I can drive to Columbus, GA! Can you send me pics of the wheels so I can see if there's any curb rash? Also, what are the stock tires sizes so I can start looking for relacements...
I just shipped a set of wheels a couple of weeks ago by way of USPS including insurance & signature confirmation. It cost me $73 for all four wheels in individual wheel boxes. So, I would be willing to drop the price on the wheels by that amount which would give a pickup price of $675 & I would even go as low as $650, but that's about it. I've seen these 19s going for that much w/o the TPMS sensors, so I think that is fair.

The OEM tires sizes I believe are 225/40ZR19 (F) & 245/40ZR19 (R).

I can provide pics if need be.

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, I thought shipping was way more than that. If it's only $75, then screw the driving haha $750 shipped definitely seems fair. pics would be much appreciated...

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Oh, I thought shipping was way more than that. If it's only $75, then screw the driving haha $750 shipped definitely seems fair. pics would be much appreciated...
Let me wipe them down & get some pics this weekend. The car is tore down in the garage & the wheels are still on the car. I will just post pics in this thread for ya.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Pics of OEM 19" R-Spec Wheels

Right Front

Right Rear

Left Front

Left Rear

Close up of Right Front Wheel to show slight damage from parking on curb (rash?) that I touched up with Hyundai color matched paint pen.

·
POV Futografee
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm thinkin about goin w/ some aftermarket wheels now. After I buy your wheels, buy new tires for them, get the powdercoated black (I want black wheels) and get spacers so they sit flush... I could have just bought some Varrstoen's for the same price, and not have to worry about powdercoating and spacers. Thanks for the help though. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a buyer when you're ready to sell

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
I'm thinkin about goin w/ some aftermarket wheels now. After I buy your wheels, buy new tires for them, get the powdercoated black (I want black wheels) and get spacers so they sit flush... I could have just bought some Varrstoen's for the same price, and not have to worry about powdercoating and spacers. Thanks for the help though. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a buyer when you're ready to sell
Cool, Wanna see pics of the Varrstoen's when installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts