Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been raining a lot here and i know that the headlights are known for having condensation in them and that is considered normal on this car, but i thought that the tail lights were completely sealed? I noticed quite a bit of condensation inside my passenger side tail light the other night, is this normal and how many other coupes are having this problem? Its not a huge deal for me as I'm getting new tail lights soon, just wondering if this is also considered "normal" for this car.

Damn, all this rainy weather it needs to stop so i can install my new exhaust already!!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Best recommendation....Take you tail lights out, either let them air dry or put a hair drier to them, and go get yourself a tube of silicone. Reseal time.

·
USMC
425 Posts
Its normal to have condesation in them. I took mine back to dealership and had mine replaced due to the fact it remained inside the rear passenger tail light for a week. They replaced them no questions asked.

·
sb10coupe
137 Posts
Its been raining a lot here and i know that the headlights are known for having condensation in them and that is considered normal on this car, but i thought that the tail lights were completely sealed? I noticed quite a bit of condensation inside my passenger side tail light the other night, is this normal and how many other coupes are having this problem? Its not a huge deal for me as I'm getting new tail lights soon, just wondering if this is also considered "normal" for this car.

Damn, all this rainy weather it needs to stop so i can install my new exhaust already!!!!
I did the same as Noblesse, I don't think its normal for the tails. I would just take it to dealer and have them replaced atleast you'll have a new set to store or sell whenever you replace them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts