Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

821 - 840 of 895 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you have to cut your fenders so tires don't rub or not?
Never seen such exhaust tips on genesis before.

Excuse me for asking but are you the Tyler from newtiburon who had navy blue tiburon with very nice stance and old honda civic?
I'm not trying to speak for Tyler but I don't think that's the Tyler ur talking about. Tyler with the blue tibby is the bro and I haven't heard him getting a gen yet. We live not too far from each other.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Quick question, wanna run 20x10.5 +25 front and rears. is it possible to run this without streaking the tires too much, like the meaty tire look but i think if i just get ride of the wheel gap and not tuck abit its ganna look weird

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
Thinking about getting some F: 19x9.5 +0 with R: 19x11 +0. Anyone got pics of what that would look like?
front is a maybe with fender rolling. Rear is PUSHING it. You're gonna need a camber kit for that

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
Nothing about that is aggressive....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Think I could run a 20 mm spacer on a 19x10.5 es222 with a 22 offset for a +2 offset with a 245 40 19 rear tire?

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
No. 235/40 or maybe a 245/35.

·
Registered
125 Posts
15mm spacer?

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
are you trying to use the stock rear tires??

·
Registered
125 Posts
are you trying to use the stock rear tires??
Ya the stock potenza stretched on a 10.5. I just wanna get the tire closer to the fender and wanna keep a stretch. Really should of gone +12 but I'm impatient and +12 was outa stock at the time haha. I'm running a achillees atr up front like you

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would do a 10mm to get the +12 but then I gotta get longer studs. I'd rather stick with a Bolt on spacer if possible and those start at 15mm

821 - 840 of 895 Posts