881 - 898 of 898 Posts

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
815 Posts
me too. lol

·
2013 2.0T Premium
16 Posts
not sure if i can play here yet, but here it goes :)

Art In Motion MA1 Cast
18x9.5 +20
245/45/R18 Square Setup (Going to go 255 or 265 in the rear since I still have some clearance to play with)
Have about 4mm of poke on both sides

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys. First post here with GenCoupe!

Which of these would look best/fit best?

19x9.5 +12 (Front) 19x10.5 +12 (Rear)

OR

19x9.5 +12 (Front) 19x10.5 +22 (Rear)

Thanks!

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
First. 2nd is backwards. You'll have your fronts out further than your rears.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm looking for a nice 20" setup I cant for the life of me find this car again but it was red and in this thread. I'm hoping someone will post some aggressive 20" set ups! I'm still debating if I want to keep stock fenders for bring myself to buy the Remake kit, I like it but something just doesn't look quite right :-| cleanest gen coupe wide body hands down is that blue beauty that was customer built for SEMA a few years back. I was |-| close to buying that car but i just couldn't bring myself to buy someone else's work. Anyway any ideas are appreciated thanks!

·
Genesis OG
2,625 Posts
XXR's with that DEEP lip in the back is always a good choice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, all

I'm pretty new to tire and wheels specs and fitments, so any help and opinions will be appreciated!

I'm looking at Enkei PF01 18x9.5+15 in the front and 18x10.5+15 in the rear. I have the track so I'd be dropping from the stock 19 inch wheels. Are there any benefits going to a smaller wheel size?

Would this setup work without rubbing or having to roll the fenders? I also plan to lower it with coilovers.

This is my daily so keep that in mind with drivability.

Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im interested in buying some Cosmis XT-006R wheels but im not sure if they will fit or how hard it will be to make them fit.

20x9.5 +10 front
20x11 +5 back

I am on 1.5" lowering springs and I will order coils if need be. If you could supply me with any information then please do, thanks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi, all

I'm pretty new to tire and wheels specs and fitments, so any help and opinions will be appreciated!

I'm looking at Enkei PF01 18x9.5+15 in the front and 18x10.5+15 in the rear. I have the track so I'd be dropping from the stock 19 inch wheels. Are there any benefits going to a smaller wheel size?

Would this setup work without rubbing or having to roll the fenders? I also plan to lower it with coilovers.

This is my daily so keep that in mind with drivability.

Thanks!
Did you ever order the 18s? Would love to know how it went

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, so im going to be getting some XXR 521 in an 18 x 8.5 +25 up front, and 18 x 10 +25 in the rear. Just wondering what tire and spacer combo Im going to need to run? Dont want to go with too much of a stretch on the tires, but im not opposed to it either. Any help is apprciated. Car is a 2011 2.0 base. Thanks!!

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
815 Posts
Anyone running 19x12 out there with no widebody?

·
migz0625
24 Posts
Hey guys Im wondering what size tires would you recommend for F:18x9.5 +10 and R: 18x11 + 8? And also would you think it would be a good fit for a BK2 lowered w bc racing coilovers? I want a slight poke in the back but im not sure if i would have any issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, new here. Just bought a 2010 Gen grand touring and wanted to change the stock tires and wheels on it. It’s currently lowered on Eibach Sportline lowering springs with standard brakes. I wanted to go for a poke look without having to roll or pull fenders. Been searching around and I believe I found just what I want. Will this setup work on my car?

ESR Sr08
Front 19x9.5 +15
Rear 19x10.5 +15

Federal SS595
Front 245/35
Rear 255/40

881 - 898 of 898 Posts