Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

321 - 340 of 770 Posts

·
central fl. gencoupe club
1,371 Posts
I'm down in Vero with a couple other guys. I know it's a little drive for you, but if you're ever interested in meeting up with us we have meets every Tuesday off US1 in Vero, or we could all get together halfway somewhere to hang out. Lemme know, we're always looking for new people to chill with.
i'm down bro!!
i work road construction so right now my hours are all over the chart. i work days and nights.
i usually don't get home till around 6:00 days and if i work nights i go in around 6:00 and get home sometimes around 7am.
i am working on I-95 at roseland rd. we are at the asphalt plant at the northwest corner of the I-95 overpass.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
2013 2.0T R-spec
Gran Premio Grat
Panama City Beach, Fl.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i'm down bro!!
i work road construction so right now my hours are all over the chart. i work days and nights.
i usually don't get home till around 6:00 days and if i work nights i go in around 6:00 and get home sometimes around 7am.
i am working on I-95 at roseland rd. we are at the asphalt plant at the northwest corner of the I-95 overpass.
I gotcha. Well PM me your number or something and we'll try to figure out a time to get together.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
If you can give me a few days notice I'll be there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Miami, FL.

2013 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 3.8

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jon,

look at the posting right above yours ^^^^^ #330...

hope you can join us....
I wish I could, but I work every weekend and I just took a week vacation over New Years. There is no way they would let me have that weekend off.

Sounds fun though :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
2010 Bathhurst Black M/T
Tampa, Florida

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Jacksonville, FL. Looking for a club to hang out with!

·
Banned
2,090 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
2013 2.0t
Aventura, FL
Brought it home 2 days ago. Been uploading info into my brain from this forum ever since. Still can't figure out if there are any weekly meets going on, if anyone can chime in on this please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

321 - 340 of 770 Posts