Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 770 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
It wil be in orlando this is gonna be a end of summer bash all cars are welcome and all the money goes to Give Kids the World
Great! Looking forward to hearing more :)
Drove up to Orlando today for a meeting at an audio dealer on Vineland, and a black 2.0t was parked near my black r spec, and who ever it was did a drive by to take a closer look ;) As I would have if I'd got to my car first.
Stick your hand up Orlando genny if this was you :)

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Do you guys know any really good tint shops is palm beach county that dont have issues with the dot matrix?
If you are willing to drive down to Coral Springs, go to Coral Tint, 10728 Wiles Road. 954-752-5672. Talk to Nesio. Tell him Craig recommend them. They are the best I have ever used. That "dot matrix" stuff is real hard to work with, but they got mine covered.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you are willing to drive down to Coral Springs, go to Coral Tint, 10728 Wiles Road. 954-752-5672. Talk to Nesio. Tell him Craig recommend them. They are the best I have ever used. That "dot matrix" stuff is real hard to work with, but they got mine covered.
Thanks for the help, but I'm not sure if I want to drive 120 miles round trip to get tint (I live in Jupiter)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey bud, I got mine done at kauffs tint, right off northlake and 95- It's not perfect, but that stuff is hard to work with, and he did a pretty darn good job. I've been sending a decent amount of business his way, so do me a favor if you decide to go to him and tell him jordy sent ya. :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hehe I do it as much as possible! Unfortunately not part of my normal commute lol. Sometimes you get someone to race ya across it!

·
Registered
176 Posts
2.0t rspec, red, from Tampa palms area of Tampa Florida. Just moved here from PA. Looking forward to meeting ppl with gencoupes.

101 - 120 of 770 Posts