Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

241 - 260 of 913 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts

best run of the day got some new tires but the dont grip good my 60ft went down guess the better time was just good driving i dunno i would like to see what a good set of tires could do im launching at 2.5k to keep from spinning so much and im not in boost it just sucks

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #242

best run of the day got some new tires but the dont grip good my 60ft went down guess the better time was just good driving i dunno i would like to see what a good set of tires could do im launching at 2.5k to keep from spinning so much and im not in boost it just sucks
Updated

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Ran a 13.7 at 103 mph so far .. Should have atleast one more run today.. Hoping for a 13.5 :)

TNT is packed today!

Oh this is on the stock clutch and street tires

·
14.3 @ 96 - Stage 1
8,764 Posts
^ I fail.. I feel let down... actually i feel betrayed..
I never have tracked a car before either..

1st run COMPLETELY missed 3rd gear...

This time I had a GREAT launch... But then looked down and saw traction control was on... quickly turned it off and shifted to second.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts

Im on the left. Dont mind my terrible reaction time. I was trying to figure out why my launch controler wasnt kicking on.. So no i didnt use my launch control on this run. Still happy though for the day! :)

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

Im on the left. Dont mind my terrible reaction time. I was trying to figure out why my launch controler wasnt kicking on.. So no i didnt use my launch control on this run. Still happy though for the day! :)
What all u have done to the car!?

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Search my build thread! :) the car is capable of low 13s on this setup.. I was on the stock clutch , street tires, and launched without my wotbox..

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Search my build thread! :) the car is capable of low 13s on this setup.. I was on the stock clutch , street tires, and launched without my wotbox..
meh! im taking mine to the track next weekend hopefully i do better i raced a coupe that was dynoed at almost 300 and we were head to head so we'll see
:gc-drool1:

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
I dynoed at 253 whp and 315 tq. Good luck bro.. It would hbe been nice if we didny have to wait an hour + between runs
Yeah the coupe I'm talking about is QMs he has almost 300 whp and 350+ ft tq so yeah good luck to me to! :)

·
WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts
2.0 or 3.8??? Mods??? The guy that updates, likely won't go searching. You need to list them or not make the list.... BTW, Nice time

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
2.0 and thank you

Buschur Racing rad supports
Buschur Racing block off plate
Buschur Racing street FMIC
Tail BOV
Cnt downpipe
NST light weight waterpump pulley
NST light weight alternator pulley
Grimmspeed thermostat
N2mb wotbox
Ultimate Racing catless o2 housing
Buschur Racing catback exhaust with custom tips
AGP catch can
550cc Deatschwerk injectors
Beyond Redline stage 2+ tune

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
Taking mine to the track tonight I'm pretty nervous

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
14.12 @ 101.07 mph my first run I missed second :( I ain't leaving till I hit 13s!!!

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
I need god damn LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts
2.0 and thank you

Buschur Racing rad supports
Buschur Racing block off plate
Buschur Racing street FMIC
Tail BOV
Cnt downpipe
NST light weight waterpump pulley
NST light weight alternator pulley
Grimmspeed thermostat
N2mb wotbox
Ultimate Racing catless o2 housing
Buschur Racing catback exhaust with custom tips
AGP catch can
550cc Deatschwerk injectors
Beyond Redline stage 2+ tune
WOW, I was assuming 3.8....... VERY NICE TIME!!!!

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
WOW, I was assuming 3.8....... VERY NICE TIME!!!!
Thank you! I'm looking for low 13s since I fixed my launch controller.. Surfmavrik and I are in a contest to hit 12s on the stock turbo.. He's closer than I am but one of us is bound to do it soon :)

241 - 260 of 913 Posts