EDIT: Moved in another thread

·
WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts
Tyvm.......

·
GT30Rspec
1,364 Posts
Yes, I knew. The quarter start calculate after reaction time only but still suck the car is not moving when the light is green and everyone expect otherwize, lol.
You launch the car for all it is worth WHEN you SEE the LAST yellow light..If you wait for the green you are doing it wrong! looking at that slip you almost looked at the green light for a second!

·
Registered
653 Posts
You launch the car for all it is worth WHEN you SEE the LAST yellow light..If you wait for the green you are doing it wrong! looking at that slip you almost looked at the green light for a second!
Yes, I launch on green. After couple feedback, I need to get back to track to test again. This time will launch on last yellow, set rear tires to 30psi and doing preload 2200-2500RPM). I hope, I will get high 14.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yes, I launch on green. After couple feedback, I need to get back to track to test again. This time will launch on last yellow, set rear tires to 30psi and doing preload 2200-2500RPM). I hope, I will get high 14.
See ! Told you all that yesterday :gc-smiley-sign-i-ag

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
:eek: Bull....

Come on !!
The reaction time measures how fast you react to the light turning. It doesnt start to record your quarter mile time until you actually leave the line.

Like i said. You could have a 5 second reaction time and still have a great run!

·
Registered
413 Posts
The reaction time measures how fast you react to the light turning. It doesnt start to record your quarter mile time until you actually leave the line.

Like i said. You could have a 5 second reaction time and still have a great run!
If you want to beat the other car next to you
you better have a good reaction time !:p

·
In the game since '85
151 Posts
heading to Cayuga (Dragstrip) tonight to see what it can do...
I hate the drags now a days, so hard on the car so i will probably only give it 2 or 3 runs but i will report back regardless...

·
WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts
Good Luck....

·
Registered
57 Posts
i ran a [email protected] 2 weeks ago with a 30$ canadian tire cone filter and 3 turns on the wastgate in my 2.0 at miramichi dragway... its my best time so far.... now if i can sell my old pony im going to get a br stage 3 kit

·
In the game since '85
151 Posts
supposed to rain tonight... i think next time for me to head there is Oct. 7th so i'll check back then... and anyone in GTA who wants to come PM me

·
Out Pissing Off cops!
4,572 Posts
If you want to beat the other car next to you
you better have a good reaction time !:p
^^Unless you are only there to do Grudge races against your buddies, reaction time doesn't really matter.:D

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congrats man, kick ass time for an A/T

Sorry i wasnt able to come tonight, my cousin birthday party lasted... quite longer than expected rofl. I'm going next weekend tho :p

I'll try this 30PSI tire pressure, seem promising. Only the rear ones i supose ?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Congrats man, kick ass time for an A/T

Sorry i wasnt able to come tonight, my cousin birthday party lasted... quite longer than expected rofl. I'm going next weekend tho :p

I'll try this 30PSI tire pressure, seem promising. Only the rear ones i supose ?
Yep, rear=30psi, front=34psi. I am run between 14.5-14.7sec for 5 passes but my reaction still suck :dunno:

381 - 400 of 913 Posts