Thanks to:

SeoulfulRacing
Importshark
OS Giken

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Nice times!! I'm jealous!

Is the spreadsheet still up to date. It would be nice if you could add a few more columns for Year, Trim, Tranny, and rear diff. This would be helpful information. Especially since 2013's are right around the corner.

·
Registered
353 Posts
great times! Mods?
SFR Reflash, Injen CAI, SFR Lightweight Pulley, ARK Headers, ARK Downpipes, ARK Dual Exhaust, Polished Intake Manifold & Grimmspeed Spacer, OS Giken Twin Clutch.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Went to the track tonight ran a 13.4 @ 108 on bald stock tires with 15000 miles on them 6 speed 3.8 rspec. Pretty pumped on how the car did. Whould love to see how she does on a decent tire. Im uploading my slip now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
[/IMG]
I think i have the highest all motor trap on the site?

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
has anyone on stage 3 turbo actually gottan low 13's high 12's like BR did in there video

my guess is this are some hard core drap tires doing all of this along with a aggresive launch.

·
GT30Rspec
1,364 Posts
I call a (good) lucky pass..bet it does not run 12's every time..
Getting these cars into the 12's is not easy. $3995 is NOT going to get you THAT!
Just ask CJD he spent alot more money.. and is NOT going into the 12's anytime soon..We are heading to Island dragway on Sunday.. Come and see for yourself!!!!

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
i'd like to but i have my engagement party to go to and i somehow think i'd be in some trouble if i ditched my own engagement party. maybe next time

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Yea that time is pretty tough, don't think its doable with out a WOTBOX consistantly. If I could have gotten a decent launch, I think low 13s is reasonable. My tune is a bit different than last time though. Between the car ****ing with the throttle position and not making consistent boost because if it and less than ideal track conditions, its pretty tough.

She'll understand =) (I just got engaged about a month ago, so its been tough...)

·
WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I swear to god all motor I was really surprised my self. I'm actually thinking about going the route of spray but kind of sketched out bc theres really no way to pull timing.I believe i actually PMed you before asking about it.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts

·
WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts
I swear to god all motor I was really surprised my self. I'm actually thinking about going the route of spray but kind of sketched out bc theres really no way to pull timing.I believe i actually PMed you before asking about it.
Do you drag race much??? I betting you don't, 13.4 in the 1/4 is very doable, even with your minimal mod list. 13.4 with a 2.25 60' on motor only with your mod list is impossible. Typically a tenth in 60' equals 2 tenths in the quarter. and a good pass with traction you should run 1.90-1.95 60' times all day. taking that into consideration, your 13.4 pass would have been a 12.8 pass.... With your mod list and knowing this car as well as I do, it's utterly impossible, with full bolt-ons it's still going to take near perfect conditions to break into the 12's on motor.

We have ~100 passes in the GC, they are very predictable, once you figure out what they like. We spent all last summer chasing the all motor record and the closest we got was 13.1, and no I'm not saying that cause we didn't do it no one else can...... It is very doable, but not in a near stock GC........

·
Registered
43 Posts
Your going to tell me whats impossible? My car is all motor and hell i would let you go over the whole thing. I'm not the type to go on a forum and claim things that aren't true. What would be the point of that? Too look like a fool? The fact of the matter is for what ever reason my gen is faster than the average one and on top of spinning most of first on that run I spun a quarter of the way through second. The car pulls and beats a lot of cars it normally shouldn't. You can claim I'm spraying or doing this or doing that. I don't really care doesn't matter to me what you believe. And trust me I understand your argument and where your coming from and I'm not saying you don't know what your talking about. But I'm not going to be told some thing is impossible that I did. And I have a handful of other slips with worse 60s everyone trapping high 107s and one run i missed 2nd and still trapped 106. Tell me if I was spraying why would i waste it on a run where I missed my first shift?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
On vacation now and just finished a bunch of mods on my car. There's an event at the local track this weekend so I'm gonna try an take my car to the test and tune on Mar 31st to get some numbers. I predict high 13's hopefully, but maybe she'll surprise me.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
I ran a 13.3 on the BR's stage 3 on the stock clutch and street tires. BR was running their twin disk set up and drag radials. 12s is definably doable ;)
this are really the #'s i'm aiming for... ya with that WOT box on that poor stock clutch.... you definitly loosing .2-.3 seconds.

this is very close to what i want.... .3-.5 scounds faster is my goal on a DD stage 3

·
Registered
56 Posts
So i just started racing my genesis on a local 1/8th mile track and i realized i seriously need more traction.

Getting 7.8 seconds, with lots of wheel spin.

I really just want to go all out and get drag slicks.

What is the biggest diameter tire i could run without anymodifications?

441 - 460 of 913 Posts