Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 6312 Posts

·
Grand Master fLush
61 Posts
My last set of 20s they were Vossen 082

20x9 32mm 245/30 (pretty flush not super flush still within inside the fender)
20x10.5 42mm 275/30 (still have 10m between inner fender and top of tire)

Repost from page 5. We didn't put the alignment specs back to stock yet. The rears are at 0 camber

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
Here are some proper shots of the 5Zigen ZR520s on the BK -

18x8.5" +32 up front
18x9.5" +30 in the rear

(my offset numbers may be wrong because I honestly can't read the stamp inside the rims)

*I had to use 15mm spacers to clear the coilovers up front*

·
Registered
47 Posts
is that a drag radial i see sir ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
very nice.... with em only on the back i thought they were D.R lol... very nice look though...

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
hi guys! i'm new to this site. i'm about to order a yellow GC entry level only.

i hope you guys can help me. i do not want to go staggered since i will be drifting my GC so i want to rotate the mags to save some money.

i'm thinking of going 18 x 9.5 and 255/40/18 for the tires. what do you think? I'm hoping that at least the front fit's flush. i guess i have no choice but to put spacers for the back. don't know if that's such a good idea though. would appreciate your comments. thanks!

·
Banned
7,214 Posts

i hope you guys can help me. i do not want to go staggered since i will be drifting my GC so i want to rotate the mags to save some money.

i'm thinking of going 18 x 9.5 and 255/40/18 for the tires. what do you think? I'm hoping that at least the front fit's flush. i guess i have no choice but to put spacers for the back. don't know if that's such a good idea though. would appreciate your comments. thanks!
With that size you'll need spacers to fit the fronts on, otherwise they'll bump the coils. You'll mess with the car's handling a bit by going with non-staggered wheels, it was designed to be that way.

Spacers won't be an issue if you use high quality hub-centric rings such as the type Superdrift sell.

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
With that size you'll need spacers to fit the fronts on, otherwise they'll bump the coils. You'll mess with the car's handling a bit by going with non-staggered wheels, it was designed to be that way.

Spacers won't be an issue if you use high quality hub-centric rings such as the type Superdrift sell.
Thank you for the advice! I also forgot to mention that the offset will be between +18 to +22 max.

If i do go staggered, would these be flush and won't need spacers?

Front - 18 x 9.5 +20 or +18 (255/40/18)
Back - 18 x 10.5 + 20 or +18 (275/40/18)

·
F19x9ET-10 R19x10ET-20
1,290 Posts
^ that looks like my set up...if you dint want to run so much camber...I would recommend going +20 all around. I'm running close to -3 camber up front and close to -4 in the rear. And to answer your question...you'll be running the "hellaflush league". I just hope that you're running on coilovers.

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
^ that looks like my set up...if you dint want to run so much camber...I would recommend going +20 all around. I'm running close to -3 camber up front and close to -4 in the rear. And to answer your question...you'll be running the "hellaflush league". I just hope that you're running on coilovers.
Thank you for the advice sLydFX! I really like your car. I want mine as flush as yours. what coilovers are you using? and how much did it cost you?

And are the tire size i posted the same as yours?

·
F19x9ET-10 R19x10ET-20
1,290 Posts
^ pm sent

·
For the love of drifting
818 Posts
^ pm sent
Thanks! I've seen this already when i was surfing this site before joining. And let me say, you have one amazing ride! Your car is one of my favorite here. Not overdone, simple and very jap like.

I have a problem though now. The manufacturer who will do special mags for me can't make 10.5 for the rear!!! Darn it! if i stick to 9.5 for all, what should be my offset in the rear? +20 still and spacers?

so sad... :(

·
거침없는 크럿&
376 Posts
crappy cellphone pic. try to get better ones later today.

Work EWINGS F18x8 +7 R18x9 +7

thinking about gettin something wider with slightly more poke.

·
Registered
419 Posts

You say entry level yellow GC.I think the yellow only comes in the 3.8 track which means it's fully loaded no other way to get it.19"rims etc.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Can someone help me out and point out some differences in ride quality or how the car would handle if I went with either a 19x8.5/19x10.5 or 19x9.5/19x10.5 set up?

261 - 280 of 6312 Posts