421 - 440 of 6305 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
alika... those wheels look amazing! I usually dislike that busy style wheel but those look great.

I'm def. considering those now. :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks man! If u do, you'll love em. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Those wheels really fit your car well, alika86!! The color of the wheels will go with just about every color available for the Gen. Can't wait to see high res pics!:bigthumbup:

·
Registered
515 Posts
[email protected] it! Contacted GenRacer and found out there is approximately a 2-3 month wait for black 19x9.5/10.5 +22 TE37's. Looking for some solutions and suggestions. I'm not looking to put that much money down on the wheels and not know when I'm going to get them.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
[email protected] it! Contacted GenRacer and found out there is approximately a 2-3 month wait for black 19x9.5/10.5 +22 TE37's. Looking for some solutions and suggestions. I'm not looking to put that much money down on the wheels and not know when I'm going to get them.
I got real lucky when I found mine . . .exactly that setup in the color I wanted. Might want to talk to a few dealers (CA) and see what they have in stock?>

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Anyone running 0 offset with rolled or pulled fenders?
Nope but we are anxiously waiting for someone. Almost had to when I almost pulled the trigger on a 20X11 +0 rear setup put decided to pass when I found what I wanted

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yah I know they're the 111's. Did my research before making the purchase ;).

·
Registered
589 Posts
Nope they won't. Tried that todayes.

·
Registered
515 Posts
my 20x10 +24mm came in today as well as my 285/30-20 and 245/30-20 tires. Just waiting for my 20x8.5 +24mm to arrive hopefully tomorrow so i can mount them.
What wheels are they?

421 - 440 of 6305 Posts