Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

441 - 460 of 6305 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Finally got my wifes wheels on her car. MSR-093 wheels with Nitto 555 tires. Here are the stats

Front - 20x8.5 +24mm with 245-30/20 And a 2.75" lip
Rear - 20x10 +24mm with 285-30/20 And a 4" lip

We also plan to lower it with Eibach Pro-Kit (so we keep some ride).

Hope this helps! This forum has been major help for me picking the offset, etc.

I'll post some "real" photos after i get a nice day where i can shoot the car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I dont want negative camber! Thats $600 worth of rear tires, why would i want to chew the inside up? I deal with air lowered vehicles all the time and this is a huge issue. This car is driven every day.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
I dont want negative camber! Thats $600 worth of rear tires, why would i want to chew the inside up? I deal with air lowered vehicles all the time and this is a huge issue. This car is driven every day.
You do realize the car's stock alignment has negative camber.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I want to get these on gen coupe. 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear. The only thing is they both come in a 40mm offset. I have no idea where this is going to put the rim. I want flush as i can get ?

·
Shut up and take my money
4,726 Posts
^ you could throw on some 15mm spacers with those, would be perfect

Wish I had the $$$ for 20's.. :(

·
Registered
788 Posts
Finally got my wifes wheels on her car. MSR-093 wheels with Nitto 555 tires. Here are the stats

Front - 20x8.5 +24mm with 245-30/20 And a 2.75" lip
Rear - 20x10 +24mm with 285-30/20 And a 4" lip

We also plan to lower it with Eibach Pro-Kit (so we keep some ride).

Hope this helps! This forum has been major help for me picking the offset, etc.

I'll post some "real" photos after i get a nice day where i can shoot the car.
They look like my old MRR GT1s. I think 20's are too big for the GC though. They still look nice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah 20's fit to easy on these cars, Also 20's tire cost less the most 19's. It is not a must have but seeing how well that fit is good. I got a price for these 4 rim, 4 tires nitto 555 for 1900.00 installed. I might just get these even sooner.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am not going for weight reduction or anything, I am going for looks. When i get my car where i want it, i will not have to worry about weight. I will have more then enough power to do what i want. Most people are not to big on 20's but i dont care what you say. When it comes to looks filling in the gaps with rims, it always looks good IMO.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I think the 20s look a little too monster truck. It might look better lowered though. Shouldn't have any problem clearing speed bumps.

441 - 460 of 6305 Posts