Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 6324 Posts

·
Master Member #518
2,754 Posts
Now that's what I call slammed. There is almost no upper sidewall in the first pic.

I also see Pearl Harbor in your rearview mirror. Nice how you did that.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
Team Showcase
56 Posts
Nope. It's all coilovers. Rims are Ce28n Genesis. Front is 19x9.5 +22. rear is 19x10.5 +22. Wrapped in Falken fk 452. Tire sizes are 235/35zr19 91y , 275/30zr19 96y. Coils are stance gr+ slammed all the way down.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Not my style [slammed], but looking good! Nice choice on the wheel/tire combo. Throw up more pics when you get a chance. :)

·
F19x9ET-10 R19x10ET-20
1,290 Posts
Tenshin/gencoupe808 - another fine example of perfect wheel fitment. Good job guys!

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
unreal guys . . I think it's perfect

·
Registered
466 Posts
looks awesome, but whats up with the tire fitment on those wheels? Is that done on purpose, having the rim lip wider than the tire? Never seen fitment like that until these forums.

·
Team Showcase
56 Posts
looks awesome, but whats up with the tire fitment on those wheels? Is that done on purpose, having the rim lip wider than the tire? Never seen fitment like that until these forums.
it's called stretched. and mine is very minor compared to other cars like the silvia, 350/370, corolla, and many others

·
Team Showcase
56 Posts
thanks everyone for the compliments. Now, the bad news. Just found out the hard way that the Gen might be a bit low. thinking of bringing it up to right at the top of the tire. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
27 Posts
it's called stretched. and mine is very minor compared to other cars like the silvia, 350/370, corolla, and many others
This. I like the stretched look to an extent. I can't stand it when the car has 215s on a 10.5inch wide wheel.

I like the wheel choice, but on some of your shots your wheels looked like 18's. Nice nonetheless...

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
thanks everyone for the compliments. Now, the bad news. Just found out the hard way that the Gen might be a bit low. thinking of bringing it up to right at the top of the tire. Any thoughts?

hit a bump or what happened?

·
F19x9ET-10 R19x10ET-20
1,290 Posts
^ :( :( :( I thought I was your bff?!?!?!?

Lol

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Looking good Tenshin33. I see that you also go to HPU along with being a Soldier.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I could feel the paint stripes on the road with Eibach pro-kit. I imagine your ride quality is non existent.
I went back to stock so I could enjoy driving the car. :)

·
army issue
53 Posts
I am running Asanti Af115 in 20"x8.5" +22 and 20"x10" +18 wrapped in 235/30/20 and 275/30/20..its on stock suspension right now and sits nice and flush, we will see next summer when I get coil-overs how it sits..pics to come

101 - 120 of 6324 Posts