Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 6305 Posts

·
Team Showcase
56 Posts
hit a bump or what happened?
So decided to take the misses out because was paying too much attention to the Gen. Found out that speed bumps and ramps are not my friends. I guess you can say I left my mark on Hawaii. To be more exact...my frame mark.

·
Team Showcase
56 Posts
You will be my new best friend. :bigthumbup:
So, I did like I said and raised it to the top of the wheels. Will you be my friend? lol.

Looking good Tenshin33. I see that you also go to HPU along with being a Soldier.
I don't attend HPU, I drive by there to take the misses to work and pick her up.

HPU.... Tenshin33 goes to school? LOL, that'll be the day....
Ouch...that hurts man. It can happen.

I could feel the paint stripes on the road with Eibach pro-kit. I imagine your ride quality is non existent.
I went back to stock so I could enjoy driving the car. :)
Before the adjustments...true. After raising it to just at the tires on the front/back and the dampening, the ride quality is just like stock. I can't complain...ok...wish it was slammed, but the roads in Hawaii are not too friendly to lowered car

·
Fast Member!
2,273 Posts
heres some photos of Tenshin33 from hawaii.... will update the wheel specs later.

Enjoy the goodness!!!

very HOT picture but not my style! way way to low! LOL

·
Team Showcase
56 Posts
no rubbing at all. I thought there would be but after driving a week, nothing.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey Tenshin. How are the Falken FK-452's? More than likely they will be what I'll be going with.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hey Tenshin33, tha car looks great a bit too low for me but just wondering, what type of camber are you running all around?

On the other hand, I'm going with 18x9 +20 and 18x10 +20 and want to lower the car to about the top of the sidewall and wondering what type of camber I would have to run and would this be able to get done with springs?

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
^Depends on your tire size.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hey Tenshin33, tha car looks great a bit too low for me but just wondering, what type of camber are you running all around?

On the other hand, I'm going with 18x9 +20 and 18x10 +20 and want to lower the car to about the top of the sidewall and wondering what type of camber I would have to run and would this be able to get done with springs?
^Depends on your tire size.
Yes sorry I forgot and I was replying on my phone's browser, lol

Front: 245/40/18

Rear: 275/35/18

·
Team Showcase
56 Posts
Hey Tenshin. How are the Falken FK-452's? More than likely they will be what I'll be going with.
side wall is strong so stretching them won't hurt them any. that was my reason for going with them

·
Team Showcase
56 Posts

Yes sorry I forgot and I was replying on my phone's browser, lol

Front: 245/40/18

Rear: 275/35/18

To be honest...we didn't adjust the camber plates. it just naturally sat that way. as for dropping it to just the top of the tire, just springs alone is not going to give you what you want. coils are going to be needed, then you'll have to adjust, re-adjust...to get what you want. with that tire size...are you trying to stretch or just a normal look?

·
Registered
879 Posts
To be honest...we didn't adjust the camber plates. it just naturally sat that way. as for dropping it to just the top of the tire, just springs alone is not going to give you what you want. coils are going to be needed, then you'll have to adjust, re-adjust...to get what you want. with that tire size...are you trying to stretch or just a normal look?
Thanks for the info! I am looking for a normal look so maybe a 275 on a 10" wheel is good enough. Yeah I figured coilovers would be the way. Are your coild camber adjustable in the rear or only front?

·
Registered
680 Posts
fitment on Sequence-x's car

Anyone know the fitment of Sequence-x's red gencoupe with Volk CE28N?

I really like these wheels, even if they ARE pricey... light as hellz though. At first i wasn't a fan of the bronze.. but it is growing on me. Apparently they only come in 8.5, 9.5, and 10.5 widths.. not sure why. I'm guessing these are 8.5 front, and 9.5 rear.. but i was hoping somebody on here knew. Perhaps Seoulful racing??

121 - 140 of 6305 Posts