Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2586 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

One little thing that bothers me. You see how the sides curve inward at the bottom and the area behind the rear wheels doesn't? That bothers me. Nothing a subtle bodykit can't fix...and nothing I'll quibble about after I drive one, I'm sure.

·
Registered
721 Posts
pics thread comments holding pattern thread.

So what is the story here ? Prototypes in Korea ?
I know one thing i will not getting the silver version,just looks very bland.Hopefully they will come out with some special unique colors (as in the yellow,not my flavor though) for this car.I do like the rims,nice touch to match those 19's.
Great job "Fled".thanks for this.Where did you get these ?

·
Registered
721 Posts
I know one thing i will not getting the silver version,just looks very bland.Hopefully they will come out with some special unique colors (as in the yellow,not my flavor though) for this car.I do like the rims,nice touch to match those 19's.
Went to BKMANIA and saw they come in 8 colors,i like the blue
Check out the site alot of stuff their,even if it is in Korean it still has alot of pics

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Im in the minority on the color i want silver because i saw it in real life and the pics dont do the silver any justice until you actually see it person.:cool:

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
where did you see it ?
Atlanta Journal Constitution car show i have pics but i dont know how to upload them unless someone can chime in and give me a idea. This car is by far the sexiest car under 45k to me in real life. The pictures do the genesis a lil bit of justice but when you see this car you will be fascinated by its up close and personal beauty. I even got to open the door but couldnt sit in it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
QUOTE=fled;2044]
[/QUOTE]

Fled,thanks for the pics (BKMANIA.COM)while your at it, can you tranlate Korean into English so we know what is being printed on that site please ? :dunno:

·
Registered
59 Posts
LOl dude I am as clueless as you. theres some kind of sales sheet with details on the V6, but my ignorance of Korean renders it useless to me (and us here)

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Is it just me or is that a particularly nice angle to look at the car from? It totally shows off the muscular, aggressive lines without ruining the smoothness and sleekness of the car....

God I am in love with this car, let's hope it doesn't suffer from Countach syndrome.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This car is freakin beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of the colors in sunlight.

God I am in love with this car, let's hope it doesn't suffer from Countach syndrome.[/QUOTE]

What is "Countach Syndrome?" :rofl: I love the Countach. It may eat you if you get too close to it. Makes a sound like rough sex :eek:

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
The Lamborghini Countach is like a supermodel who thinks she is God's gift to mankind... While on your wall you drool over her and dream about the day you can have her as your own.... Then one day the unspeakable happens and BOOM, you find yourself married to her feeling as though a dream has come true.

Then you find out that she is a total b*tch, needy, ULTRA high maintenance, whose panties are practically made of iron with a giant padlock on them that only she has the key for...

But every once in a while you get her to unlock it and have the time of your life.

The Lamborghini Countach is a supermodel, it was designed to adorn young boys walls, not to be driven. If you ask anyone who has driven one they will tell you it is like torture to drive. power NOTHING, the view is horrid, they are hot inside, the seats are uncomfortable and almost painful to sit in, the clutch is like trying to compress a brick, and unless your day job is riding atop horses at the local track, it takes a warmup session to climb into.

1 - 20 of 2586 Posts