Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

381 - 400 of 2586 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
The all red tails looks ALOT better than the ricey half chrome/half red that you see on most of them in the pics. I HATE those. I hated the factory ones on my Evo.

Mine will be black either way so it doesnt matter to me....

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
It might look better like that with some darkening tint on them, but all bright red it looks a bit silly to me.

I personally prefer having tails that aren't a solid color, I'm not necessarily into the bling chrome thing, but all red is a bit overdone IMHO. Besides, where are the reverse lights? those can't be red cause that would defeat the purpose :)

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
It might look better like that with some darkening tint on them, but all bright red it looks a bit silly to me.

I personally prefer having tails that aren't a solid color, I'm not necessarily into the bling chrome thing, but all red is a bit overdone IMHO. Besides, where are the reverse lights? those can't be red cause that would defeat the purpose :)

I am kinda divided on the look of the all red vs. the red and chrome. I think I actually might be leaning towards the all red, just for the cleaner look, plus tinting them down a little would really help, especially on a dark car, like I would get (gray).

As for the reverse lights they would probably do something similar to what I have seen Mercedes do, (I can't remember what model it was on though) but even though the lens covers were red the signal light still flashed amber through the red overlay. They might be able to do this with a white light too, as long as the bulb is powerful enough to maintain it's light/colour output?

·
Registered
92 Posts
all red really screams 'we ripped of the G37'. The others are growig o me ut the chrome would disappear on mine. Probably match it to the body color.

·
GenCoupe Addict
1,112 Posts
PS = photoshop

Not sure if i like the all black or silver center
as for the tail lights, i'm not feeling the all red, i like the red/chrome ones better. It gives it some contrast to it.

·
Sound Man
484 Posts
I'm not liking the red tails as much as other possibilities. They aren't much worse or better than the stock ones but I think the stock tail light scheme with the chrome part in a satin black would be slick.

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
Is that a PS because it looks like pure garbage i prefer the aluminum look.
I read before somewhere on here that the GS would have black trim on the dash, while upgrading to the GT would give you aluminum...whether it's real or fake, I'm not too sure. I would assume that the SE would normally give your T4 model the aluminum too (even though I believe that is an SE...preproduction so we really can't judge too much off the pictures yet).

What is that above the center LED readout ? Speaker ? Nav ?
I think it is a storage space unless you get the upgraded stereo then it's a center channel.

·
Registered
117 Posts
you're right! I totally forgot about that..since we've been seeing pics for so long, and never of a black dash, it didnt hit me... although that makes sense, idk why this one would have leather.

·
To the Batmobile!
1,621 Posts
eh by the looks of the seats looks like I can't lean my head back :icon43:

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
wats with the old steering wheel and the all black interior...
See above for the colour, the steering wheel, I dunno. Maybe that is just what they had lying around and chose to use it for this car.

·
GenCoupe.com Dictator
830 Posts
h...k...s.... yeah baby~

381 - 400 of 2586 Posts