Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2586 Posts

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
i think that i would prefer the black if it was a metallic black. the straight black seems to make the car look flat, and the lines dont show up well enough...imo

·
GenCoupe Addict
1,112 Posts
any more pictures of the gray color? black looks ok, not as great as the other colors

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
yes, more gray!!!:bowdown:

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
oh yeah, i didnt even notice that. i think this may be the one car that i prefer the amber reflectors to having clear corners...the headlights are so big that they just look like huge expanses of white/chrome...it may just be against the black though that it looks that way.

i dont think that clear corners will be something that we should be too concerned with though because government regulations dont allow for them in north america anyways.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Me personally nothing I love the car. Only reason I wouldn't get it is if my money situation gets better, id'e end up getting next years c63. Totally different car, but damn fast. My girlfriends brother test drives cars for autobild sportscar thats a magazine based Germany. I spoke to him about this and she asked about the kia koup and he said he knows he wont be able to test drive it while being in germany but, hes going to be out in 5 weeks and hes asking. But he already has the corvette zr1 and mustang super snake on hold through chevy and ford. ill let you all know if he can do something.

·
Registered
186 Posts
alex u should watch top gear on youtube when they test the c63, m3, and RS4 together.... see what happens to the c63, i think youll wanna but stock in Michelin

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
:point:

A few things, first you don't represent Europe, second this is a forum for Genesis Coupe potential buyers.

If you don't like it, then don't buy it.

It's that simple!

actually in some ways, i kinda agree with him, asian cars dont seem to be nearly as well received by europeans as they are by north americans, and the gen coupe will probably be too big of a car for most european drivers.

having said that though i think it would be much better received than the infiniti g35/g37, especially in turbo 4 trim.

i think that where the infinitis are failing over in europe, is with price, i think a lot of europeans have a tough time spending a premium amount of money on a non-european premium car. the genesis will fix that, offering almost everything that they could get in a g35 but at a fraction of the price.

jmo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any Ideas if that beast is coming to Europe ? ?
hello to everyone I'm an Italian boy, I have a tuscani 1600cc 77kw, this is the best-selling engine in Italy along with 2000 because here the petrol is much expensive ... the new coupe genesis is fantastic and I think that in Italy will have much success with the 2000 turbo ..maybe the gen coupe will arrive in Europe for September 2009 .. sorry for my bad english :bowdown: but we Italians are donkeys :rofl:

·
Registered
759 Posts
hello to everyone I'm an Italian boy, I have a tuscani 1600cc 77kw, this is the best-selling engine in Italy along with 2000 because here the petrol is much expensive ... the new coupe genesis is fantastic and I think that in Italy will have much success with the 2000 turbo ..maybe the gen coupe will arrive in Europe for September 2009 .. sorry for my bad english :bowdown: but we Italians are donkeys :rofl:

Thanks, I'm sure your right. Its just like how I would pay more for the v6 3.8 here, and overlook the 2.0 turbo. Regardless of how expensive gas is.

·
Token Metro Guy
5,003 Posts
they look pretty close to being production ready. it is funny to see that white G37 sitting there with the 2 gen coupes...i had to take a double take to make sure that it wasnt a genesis...you can see the cut line at the bottom of the door is different, and in the last picture, you can see the tail lights.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Agreed, the more pictures I see of the car, the better its looking. I'm already saying goodbye to the ralliart and camaro. Thats if the price comes very close to the predictions and the performance is decent...

101 - 120 of 2586 Posts