561 - 580 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Off topic lol, anyone hiring?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is there a shop where i can go to to have it done?
Thanks
Just recently got a tablet put in. Took me about an hour and a half to put it in.

·
Registered
149 Posts

does anyone have this part #5 for sale? or for me to borrow for one day?
it's the shock mount for our rear shocks.
Maybe check the auto wreckers?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Car battery finally died and will not hold a charge. Need a replacment...any suggestions? Walmart and cosctco did not seem to have any in stock and CT was app $160

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyone on here from in or around Acton or Rockwood? Had a stock KW BK1 follow me through Acton today, if you are on here?

Moving Rockwood ways in the next couple months, and there isn't even a damned timmies up there. Tell me there is more than trees and hills that way

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hi Guys

I've been researching and looking at the Gen Coupe as my next car for a few years now and I'm at the point where I'm going to pull the trigger in the next 20 to 30 days and I've been getting some quotes and they are a good $10 to $20 a month bi-weekly above WHATS ON THE BUILD AND PRICE WEBSITE! and I always include the Taxes into the calculations. (all figures taxes in)

2015 Premium Manual 60 month lease with $5000 down - $174 biweekly on the website, dealer quote $189 biweekly
2014 Premium Turbo Manual Brand New with $5000 down 60 month future value - $171 bi weekly on the website
2014 Premium Turbo Manual with 7000km (lowered, blow off valve, spacers, exhaust, tints) - $5000 with 60 month future value finance - $173.45 biweekly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you guys experienced this as well? I mean just last year Hyundai had these cars discounted by anywhere from $5000k all the way to $8500 for the GT. I really like the car but if this is the way these cars are priced then I'm looking elsewhere.

·
I'm broke lol
86 Posts
I was disappointed to find this chat abandoned when I joined

Thread revival?:wink:

·
...4, 3, 2, 1
1,486 Posts
I gave up on this thread months ago. Apparently everyone is on facebook now and i absolutely refuse to create a Facebook account.

·
Chapter 11 Section 62
1,582 Posts
SURPRISE!!!!!!

Although i bet no one knows who i am anymore. Hmmm so that makes it a double surprise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys, new member here and first post, Hi everybody :), I am from Toronto and need assistance. I have genesis coupe 2011, in red color. Last night i parked outside, it was snowing, in morning my driver/leftside window's glass was acting up. upon pushing down/up, it was responding too slow. I thought maybe just because of snow, but later afetrnoon, it stop responding at all. Took to a local mechanic ( no longer under warranty etc), he opened the door, found motor working but inside door panel, cable that pushes the door up and down, that was broken and one on hinge that holds the cable was broken as well. He said I have to buy new whole panel/door but not sure where and how much.

I am trying to find hard that part name but all I found online and couple of local websites.. just door panels such as plastic part of interior doors. I am attaching picture here, if some one can identify what is the name of this part and where possibly I can get this? that would be tremendous help.
http://s12.postimg.org/suxpdem7x/genesis.jpg

The silver part has a panel inside which has that cable to push/pull the door as well as hinge that got broken.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Guys,

Haven't been in here ok n a very long time. Having an issue with my 2010 Geni Coup 3.8. It's a bit of a lengthy story but I will make it short.

June 6 engine light came on 024 OCV
Changed OCV light and code still came back. Took car to Hyundia they confirmed same and then said I needed chain changed out. After replacing chain, guide, oil pump tensioner and all other parts related to chain change. They noticed a lot of oil sludge build up while doing above work. Which they cleaned out.. They changed both exhaust and intake CVVT along with 2 new cams covered by Hyundai.

Chain was rattling after job and still does to this day. Hyundia said that there is a PC of carbon somewhere not allowing oil pressure to the CVVT exhaust side .

Question Has anyone had any experience with this type of issue. And does anyone know how to remedy the issue. I have tried engine flushes and the BG products.

Thanks hope someone can help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi new to this forum. Looking to find local groups of owners that meet for rides. Anything in the GTA?
New to this forum as well! just picked up my 2016 GC 3.8 rspec yesterday! I'm in Barrie area. would be down for local meets and cruise. I do lots of photography and videos too we can do shoots during meets :)

561 - 580 of 584 Posts