Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 916 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I didn't actually buy a car but thought people should know. Costco auto program is worth a look. The nearest Costco dealer to me is 4 hours away. However, 2010's are $300 under invoice with free delivery to your house. It would be worth $50 to join Costco just for the Car buying program.

Jeff

·
Registered
155 Posts
Price - $28,848 (close to $36k after interest, tax, etc.)
APR - $4.5%
Year - 2011
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - M/T
Trim - Track
Dealership - Hub Hyundai
Salesperson - Papa John
Overall Impression - Be Korean and you'll get a great deal. As bad as that sounds, it's the truth.

·
GenRacer
42 Posts
Well guys for me it's a different deal because i had to do a trade in with my 2005 TSX and i was upside down of -6000$ and i got a genesis with an added upside down on top of the car price it's a lease so i pay 515$ a month for a lease and i didn't do any kind of down payment i got a black on black genesis coupe 3.8 M/T base model

·
Banned
20 Posts
2011 Track Coupe 3.8 V6 w/ Navi, etc.

Price - $30,000 OTD
APR - 4.5%
Engine - 3.8L V6
Transmission - 6 Speed M/T
Trim - Track / Bathurst Black
Dealership - David Maus Hyundai of Deland, FL
Salesperson - Wasn't important enough to remember.
Overall Impression - I offered them 30K out the door, after 15-20 minute they said no. I got up and walked out. The salesman tried to give me his card. I said I don't need it and to not bother calling me unless you were going to agree to my deal. They called the next day and and agreed to my deal, but I was out of town. They put the car in the back and I picked it up 2 days later. Everyone was great except for the salesman, especially the GM and Finance Manager.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Navi?

2011 Track Coupe 3.8 V6 w/ Navi, etc.

Price - $30,000 OTD
APR - 4.5%
Engine - 3.8L V6
Transmission - 6 Speed M/T
Trim - Track / Bathurst Black
Dealership - David Maus Hyundai of Deland, FL
Salesperson - Wasn't important enough to remember.
Overall Impression - I offered them 30K out the door, after 15-20 minute they said no. I got up and walked out. The salesman tried to give me his card. I said I don't need it and to not bother calling me unless you were going to agree to my deal. They called the next day and and agreed to my deal, but I was out of town. They put the car in the back and I picked it up 2 days later. Everyone was great except for the salesman, especially the GM and Finance Manager.
Krafty:

Can you tell me if your 2011 Track was listed with Navigation as a standard feature or as an option? Everything I have read up until now states that the 2.0 Premium, 3.8 GT, 3.8 Track all have navigation standard. But a dealer is telling me that he can't locate a 2011 Track w/Navigation. That doesn't make sense. I test drove a 2010 and when I called this particular dealer didn't realize nav was on it until he went to go look. Sometime in mid production nav became standard on 2010 GTs and Tracks I believe.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Pricing

Costco pricing for 2011 is $500 over invoice and 2010 is $2000 under invoice. Is this a good deal anyone?
AAA Pricing here in the Maryland, DC, Va area for 2010 3.8 Track Manual w/Nav is:

Invoice Price: $29,678 as configured
Dealer Price: $2,302 below Invoice including incentives
Your Price: $27,376

I have gotten a dealer to agree to very close to the amount off invoice of a 2011 if they can find one and I get it before the end of the month. I would try with that before paying anything over. I try to start anywhere between half of the dealer holdback and invoice.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Krafty:

Can you tell me if your 2011 Track was listed with Navigation as a standard feature or as an option? Everything I have read up until now states that the 2.0 Premium, 3.8 GT, 3.8 Track all have navigation standard. But a dealer is telling me that he can't locate a 2011 Track w/Navigation. That doesn't make sense. I test drove a 2010 and when I called this particular dealer didn't realize nav was on it until he went to go look. Sometime in mid production nav became standard on 2010 GTs and Tracks I believe.
It was listed as standard on the sticker. The only options that listed as additional was the iPod cable and the floor mats.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Krafty:

It is a Standard Feature

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
2011 2.0T Premium w/ Nav (standard), Tinting, iPod cable, mats & cargo net

• Price - $22,331 OTD (including $2000 down & trade*)
  • APR - 3.9%
  • Transmission - A/T
  • Bathurst Black
  • Dealership - Taylor Hyundai of Augusta, GA
  • Salesperson - Spencer Hood
  • Overall Impression - WONDERFUL! I cannot say enough good things about Spencer at Taylor Hyundai ... this has been the best experience that I've ever had purchasing a car in almost 30 years. When other dealers said there were no 2011's around, Spencer and his team found one within hours and had it delivered, tinted and cleaned up in less than 2 days.

*traded my 2000 Jeep GC w/ 226,500 miles - got a great deal!*

·
Registered
12 Posts
Omg Mcarney thats a great deal. Congrats. I was quoted a little above that price for a 2011 2.0t Auto base. -_-
Thanx...If anyone is even remotely close to Augusta, GA - go see Spencer @ Taylor Hyundai ... I drove over a hour to meet with him - and am so glad that I did..he wasn't the "typical" sleazy car salesman at all...walked in all set on getting a 2010 and walked out with a handshake, loaner car and a great deal on a 2011. Spencer called me within 30 minutes on the road saying they found my car - he texted me with updates and pictures .. he took it to the tint shop at 3am so it would be the 1st in line because I was to pick it up that afternoon... Wonderful experience!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just had to register with my first post in here.

2010 3.8 Track 6M w/ Nav, IPod Cable, Floor Mats, and Cargo Net

Price: $29,806.89 OTD (after $1k competitive rebate)
APR: 2.9% 60mos
Transmission: 6M/T
Nordschleife Gray
Dealership: Towne Hyundai, Denville NJ
Salesperson: Sean Cullen
Overall Impression: Couldn't ask for more, other than less of a wait for the finance office. Walked in without having ever test driven the car let alone seen one in person. Looked at the showroom car, sat down with Sean, he had one pulled up to test. Test drove the car, came back and he had some numbers drawn up. His first (and only) offer was $1500 off invoice, plus the $1k rebate, round it off to $30k OTD. Then he decided to throw in the VIN etching for free, brought it down to $29,8xx. I went to lunch with my wife to talk it over, called Sean back, said send it to the detailer, we're coming back. Excellent dealer, very polite, friendly, no pressure whatsoever. Highly recommended. They even said they'd give my father (who bought a car from them over 2 years ago) $100 for referring me.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Price - OTD $21,500 after TTL<br>
Engine - 2.0T<br>
Color - Bathurst Black<br>
Transmission - 6 speed manual<br>
Trim - R-spec<br>
Dealership - Freeman Hyundai (Irving, TX)<br>
Salesperson - Zach<br>
Overall Impression - Went to three different dealers trying to find an R-Spec. Finally found a black one at Freeman Hyundai. Overall, the sale went pretty smoothly, they threw in the ipod cable for free, free oil changes, detail, blah blah blah. However, the service department was lacking in knowledge of the car. They told me that they've never even worked on a Genny before (regarding changing out the transmission fluid) -_-;; I had to go to a third-party shop just to perform the tsb for tranny oil.
Wow. Is this after sales tax, if you have any? If so, what's the sales tax?

·
Registered
199 Posts
2011 3.8L Track 6M w/ Nav, Floor Mats

Price: $29,711.42 OTD
APR: 3.9% 72mos
Transmission: 6M/T
Nordschleife Gray
Dealership: Waldorf, MD
Salesperson: Steven H.
Overall Impression: GREAT. Best service possible. I shopped my AAA Buyer's Club Pricing --- Waldorf agreed to match it; then they transferred the car up here without hassle whatsoever before stepped foot into the dealer. Then agreed to beat pricing no haggle at all. Price before tax and tags $27,657 + 6% tax, tags/title $289 = OTD $29,711.42. In and out, very quick. This is with NO rebates; I financed with Pentagon Federal; if I switch to Hyundai dealer will give me the recent grad $400 back. In this area they said the competitive owner discount is only on sedans; they are calling to verify this for me Monday. Great deal; it can be done. Pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
* Price :: $22750(MSRP) + tax - $1250 from innercirle - $1000 from special discount - $3000 down - $8500 trade-in (03 rsx-s)
* APR :: 6%, 36month
* Engine :: 2.0T
* Transmission :: MT
* Trim :: Base
* Dealership :: Garden Grove
* Salesperson :: I don't remember, i just went in and bought LOL
* Overall Impression :: No complain so far. I already knew what i was going to buy, so i made it quick and easy for the sales rep. He gave me wtf face. :rofl: I was little surprising that i got 8500 for the trade in value... even though the Carfax showed that i replaced the clutch and transmission.

201 - 220 of 916 Posts