Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

281 - 300 of 916 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Silver 2011 3.8 Track Manual

* Price - $28111 Out the Door, $26,400 w/ tint before TTL etc.
* APR - 2.9 thru HMA
* Engine - 3.8
* Transmission - m/t
* Trim - 2011 Track (with nav)
* Dealership - Sterling McCall Honda Houston
* Salesperson - Jacob
* Overall Impression-- Awesome experience, very quick, used Edmunds.com to get the best deal. Had tint thrown in for free too.

·
Banned
50 Posts
* Price - 25,730 + TTL
* APR - 8.9 :eek: ( BK in 04')
* Engine - 3.8
* Transmission - m/t
* Trim - R-spec
* Dealership - Rairdon's Hyundai of Bellingham
* Salesperson - Kelly Prickett
* Overall Impression- Really happy over all and Kelly was really cool. I did have to take it back less than 24 hours after I bought it due to CEL but their not sure what happened :dunno:, but have it back now and having a blast.

·
Registered
17 Posts
2011 Black 3.8 Track A/T

* New 2011 Black GC 3.8 Track A/T
* Sticker: $33,385
* Price - 29,500 + TTL
* APR - N/A (paid cash)
* Dealership - Parkway Hyundai (Valencia, CA)
* Salesperson - Nikki (Internet Sales)
* Overall Impression - Nikki was great to deal with; I worked her pretty hard, but she was always pleasant and helpful. I negotiated with her entirely via email and she got me out of the dealership with the car in ~1 hour. The sales manager was a little curt and unfriendly, but if the guy in the back room loves you when you leave, that generally means you're bleeding from all orifices.

Note that I literally contacted every dealer in about a 60mile radius from my home (about 15 in total) and ran prices back and forth between them over a period of a few days. The next closest price was $29,600, which was about where most other dealers where, plus or minus. Some dealers were as high as $31K and wouldn't budge an inch, even when I provided proof of lower quotes from other dealer ("You won't get that price - they're just gaming you", etc).

From some of the prices I've read here, the market appears to fluctuate quite a bit. Since I wanted a specific color, supply was somewhat limited (there were like 6 black 3.8 Tracks in all of CA), so the price I paid certainly wasn't the lowest to date or anything. But I'm fairly confident that I got the fair market price of the car at the time I purchased it. YMMV, of course.

·
Florida
41 Posts
* Price - OTD $19,398
* APR - 3.5%
* Engine - 2.0T
* Transmission - 6 speed manual
* Trim - Track - Mats, Iphone cable, Lip Spoiler thrown in
* Dealership - Allen Turner Hyundai (Pensacola, FL)
* Salesperson - Frank T.
* Overall Impression - Easy deal, walked in with USAA quoate and got them to beat USAA price + $500 Military Cash + 1000 Florida/Texas Only rebate.

·
your doing it you'reself
1,036 Posts
* Price - $20,8xx before ttl. $22,500 OTD
* APR - 2.9 thru HMA
* Engine - new 2010 3.8 base A/T
* Transmission - A/T
* Dealership - Hyundai Village in Danvers MA
* Salesperson - Anthony
* Overall Impression-- Great experience. I called the manager Alan and he gave a price over the phone. Negotiated with both Anthony and Alan. The other dealerships in the area (Wilmington and Seekonk) that had the same model, werent even close on pricing.

·
Registered
45 Posts
* Price - $21,700 listed $23,600 OTD
* APR - N/A (Cash)
* Engine - 2010 3.8 base
* Transmission - A/T
* Dealership - Matt Blatt
* Salesperson - Mike
* Overall Impression-- Interesting experience. Matt Blatt is a high volume (mostly) used car dealer that does NOT haggle. The price shown on the Internet is what they stick with. My experience was unique in that they had advertised a GT when in fact the car was a 3.8 Base. I pushed them to include delivery (about 90 miles) to "make me whole" for traveling to see the car based on the GT advertising. I am happy with the deal and with the dealership (so far).

·
Registered
321 Posts
MSRP: $27700
Price: $25000 the door
Engine: 2.0T
Transmission: 6 sp Manual
Trim: Track Silver
Dealership: Columbia Hyundai
Sales Person: Julio
Impression: Awesome car and service!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Price - $21,675 before taxes and fees
APR - 7.2%
Engine - 2.0t
Transmission -AT
Trim - 2.0t
Dealership - Hyundai at coconut creek
Salesperson - Jorge
Overall Impression - First new car! hell yea but the dash board is making a raddle... annoying only 5th day with car and already 250 miles...

·
Meaningless Text
93 Posts
Price - $22,240 (Where I work (JP Morgan Chase) has a Hyundai Alliance pin, we get cars at invoice + 2%)
APR - 5.5% (Went through Employee Financial Services with Chase, got a nice discount on that, my credit sucks: really bad separation back in 07)
Engine - 2.0t
Transmission - 6M
Trim - Base model
Dealership - Orlando Hyundai
Salesperson - Izzy
Overall Impression - I casually dropped by the dealership to see what deals were to be made with it being month end. I had a vehicle to trade in that was just kinda sitting around from a bad relationship. Sight unseen they made me an offer on the car, and offered to get the ball rolling. within 45 minutes we had Chase EFS on the phone and we were working the deal. I wound up having everything done in under two hours, the longest part of the trip was getting the car through detail. Everything was good, and everyone was really easy going and there was no pressure at all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Price: 23700 plus $1000 rebate
apr: 3.25
engine: 2.0t
transmission: 6 speed
trim: track
dealership: st.cloud hyundai
salesperson: Tony
overall impression: they have been awesome. gave me $1000 overbook on my trade worked in couple add ons into the deal and where incredibly easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
2010 2.0T Track, Red, 5K miles(basically brand new not a scratch on it!)
Price: 20,500...after TTL + Warranty....23,500 OTD
put $4,500 down
apr 7.9% financed $19,000.
I got the 100K bumper to bumper warranty since it was used for $800.

WIN Hyundai Dealership, Joel Peretz: i honestly didn't think it could be any simpler to get this car, he made it super easy and beat the offer for financing that my own bank couldn't get me. my bank wanted 8.54%. the car is gorgeous...top notch condition...so 20,500 for a brand new Track is a bangin' deal if you ask me.

·
Exceptionally Ordinary
612 Posts
Price - $31,900
Year - 2011
Engine - 3.8 V6
Transmission - Auto
Trim - Track
Dealership - Tony Hyundai
Salesperson - Ken
Overall Impression - Didn't like the first salesman so we came back later and worked directly with the Sales Manager and worked through Ken for all the paperwork.

When we picked up the car the next day after making the deal, we sat around for what seemed like an hour while he ran around getting stuff ready. Then they found out the manual, safety check, and extra key was at another lot.. So I had to driver over to the other lot to pick them up..

·
Registered
17 Posts

-3.8 Grand Touring - Automatic - Karussel White

-$27,700 before tax, title and registration: came with wheel locks, iPod cable and mats.

- Pohanka Hyundai of Marlow Heights, MD; Salesperson - Al

- I used Zags to get a good price and Al went up to another dealer to get the car without charging any "shipping" fees. Can't complain about them as Al was great to work with. He was the only non-pushy salesmen I dealt with since I started looking for a white 3.8 throughout NJ, PA, MD and VA.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Price: 28420 with the wheel and tire warranty +ttl
apr: 3.9
engine: 3.8
transmission: 6 speed
trim: track
dealership: Piazza hyundai
salesperson: Rodney/CoupeRod5
overall impression: Rodney hooked me up bigtime and even gave me a ride in his car. He found the exact car I wanted and drove himself to get it in the dealer trade. Great service and really nice people there (unlike some other Hyundai dealerships in the area)

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Price - $30,600 + Tax & Tags
APR - 3.0%
Engine - 3.8 V6
Transmission - 6-Speed
Color - Nordschleife Gray
Trim - Track
Dealership - Lester Glenn Hyundai, Toms River, NJ
Salesperson - Sal Cuomo
Overall Impression - Excellent Buying experience. Did 90% of the deal over the phone. Sales Rep gave me his Cell number so I can text/call him personally with questions. Spent 1 hour in the dealership finalizing deal. Now just waiting for the car to arrive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Price - $25,900. Traded in my 2001 Ford Focus (yeah, it's a major step up with the new car), so I forget the actual financing, but it didn't cost me an arm and a leg - just the arm and half a leg)
APR - 3.95% (had 3.56 through Capital One, but had to use it at specific dealers and heard horror stories)
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - Automatic
Trim - Premium
Color - Red
Dealership - Key Hyundai Jax
Salesperson - Mike Fox
Overall Impression - I went back and forth with a few dealers on quotes, but Mike had never really pressured me when I did the test drive and gave me a lot of information. Plus that dealership is right down the road from home and work. Only thing stopping me was the Capital One financing. Took their internet negotiated quote and walked in today saying I'd give them a chance to earn my business. They did, mostly because I really didn't want to deal with Capital One Finance. Came to the dealership with my spreadsheets and folder, and they pretty much took the lowest bid I had and matched. I like to pretend I did okay in the arena - and that's what I'll keep telling myself. :D

Drove it around Jacksonville afterwards with my fiance and had a great afternoon.

·
WEEEEEE
201 Posts
2011 3.8 R-spec interlagos yellow

Price-MSRP-$27740 floor mats ipod cable wheel locks included
added tire and rim protection for $600 for 5 years.
OTD-$27991 $6599 down Price for car after negotiating $25500
Apr- total financed $21393 @ 3.75% for 6 years $332 a month
engine- 3.8
trans-Manual
trim-R spec
dealership-heritage hyundai Towson MD
salesperson-latoya F
Impression- salesperson was very nice. Did not know about the car much though, we spent about 2 hours at the dealership when all was said and done. all parties where happy as we drove off the lot. everyone should use truecar.com to find what others in the area are paying its a great tool when negotiating!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Not Official but:
2010 3.8 Track Pack with Nav 6 speed manual 10175 miles.
MSRP list 29960
Talked down to 25875 with Hyundai Certified Used Car
$500 for an 88 Thunderbird Trade in
+1100 for a 10 Year from date of purchase/100k original mile warranty(through Zurich)
So out the door, I'm looking at about 28582.
21,000 cash down
2.9%, but I should be able to pay it off in two months. I could put down almost 26k, but gotta finance at least 7k.
Hyundai of Danvers

·
Registered
1 Posts
- 3.8 Grand Touring, Mirabeau Blue
- included floor mats, trunk mat, ipod cable, and importshark black wings on
the front and back (they have these preinstalled on all their Genesis and
Genesis Coupes)
- $27,998 + TT&L, this was a managers special on their showroom floor that
I found on the internet.
- Huffines Hyundai McKinney, Tx :point:

Very friendly and efficient dealer. I already had financing and gap insurance with my car insurance so it took about 1.5 hours from test drive to out the door. Easiest car buying experience I ever had - and the car is GREAT! They tried to upsell the warranty but I said no and the finance manager did not push it. I did not try and haggle on the price because it was low to start with.

281 - 300 of 916 Posts