186 Posts
Price - $24,975 OTD...beat that son!
APR - 4.99...first time buyer
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - M/T
Trim - R-Spec
Dealership - Allen Hyundai in Laguna Nigel
Salesperson - Rick/Cameron...Allen. Yeah Cameron Allen who OWNS the dealership
Overall Impression - Probably the best experience I will ever have buying a vehicle. I did not feel pressured at all. They helped us out a lot, and I think that I was annoying with the amount of questions that I had. The finance guy was one of the funniest people I have ever met in sales. Just a great experience overall. Go get your GenCoupe there if possible. They do great deals...as you can see.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dealer out of blue called and said i want ur Dodge caliber... Went and did a deal that was to hard to pass up. They gave 7400 to our caliber.(owed 8200) then knocked $490 off GC.. also dont know the standard warenty but got the 10/1000 B2B.. and we get this.............

Price = 27k tax title lic..(24k before ) and with the upside down caliber..
Apr = 3.9 with CU(never had one before)
Engine = 2.0T
Trans = Auto
Trim = Really dont know, have wing ,Hid, floor matts ,ipod ,tint...
Dealer = Ralph Sellers ,Gonzales,la
Sales man= Danny Bourque
Impression= Very nice and pretty pepee..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Price - $23,900 after 2000 in incentives, plus TTL
APR - 3.9
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - M/T
Trim - Track
Dealership - Elgin Hyundai in Illinois
Salesperson - Mike
Overall Impression - HORRIBLE place to buy a car. But it was a deal, so who cares right?

·
Spy
1,297 Posts
Price - $23,900 after 2000 in incentives, plus TTL
APR - 3.9
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - M/T
Trim - Track
Dealership - Elgin Hyundai in Illinois
Salesperson - Mike
Overall Impression - HORRIBLE place to buy a car. But it was a deal, so who cares right?
ELGIN!! lol hometown ftw!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Price: $28.3k OTD (not including trade-in which netted another ~$3k off)
APR: 3.9
Engine: 3.8
Trans: Auto
Trim: GT
Dealership: Pohanka Hyundai somewhere near DC
Saleperson: Nate
Overall Impression: Pretty good experience. I knew what I wanted and had an internet price quote from my bank's car buying service, so not a lot of pressure from the salesman. Probably could have done better with my trade in, but he seemed to forget to add destination charge + documentation fee + other standard overcharges to my internet price, just added TTL, so it worked out. Also got the ipod cable, premium floor mats and cargo net. Still wondering if I should have gone with the track trim, but being my daily car, I probably would have regretted the stiffer ride and summer tires.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price: $24.5k OTD
APR: 5.06
Trim: 2010, I thought it was base, but it has auto air and Bluetooth.
Dealership: All Pro Hyundai, Lagrange, GA
Overall Impression: Good experience. I knew they were eager to get this 2010 off the books and I feel like I got a pretty good deal. Love this car!

·
White 2011 R-Spec
105 Posts
Sorry f0rtun3
Price: 24500 OTD
Apr: none, cash :)
Engine: 2.0
Trans: m/t
Trim: 2011 r spec white
Dealership: tutle click Hyundai. I always go tontutle click and the service is great

·
Registered
2 Posts
price- 21,350
apr- 4.9
engine- 2.0T
transmission - automatic
trim- 2.0t mirabeu blue
dealership- coconut creek hyundai
salesperson - juan
oerall impression - i love it and got it for an amazing price brought it from 26 to 21

·
Registered
468 Posts
Price - $24025
APR - 2.45%
Engine - 2.0t
Transmission - auto
Trim - premium
Dealership - muller Hyundai, nj
Salesperson - Dan
Overall Impression - Think I got a good deal, was in there for almost 3 hours. Nice people there, no bs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price - $23,699 CAD after trade in
APR - 0% This was the deal maker
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - Auto
Trim - Nordschleife Grey
Dealership - Van Kesteren Hyundai
Salesperson - Dave
Overall Impression - They laid out everything including hidden fees. Very friendly and helpful place to purchase a vehicle. 0% APR sent me out the door thrilled! =)

·
89 Posts
Price: $30,850 OTD
APR: none (cash)
Engine: 3.8 (2011)
Trim: Grand Touring (Nordschleife Grey)
Dealership: Garden Grove Hyundai - Garden Grove, CA

·
Registered
57 Posts
Price - 26250 OTD (includes taxes/title)
APR - 4.04%
Trim: 2011 R spec/Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Salesperson: Alex Callen
Dealer: Wilson Hyundai

Overall Impression:

Alex was great. Wasn't in a hurry to buy, so I really got the dealership to come down on the car. Feel pretty good. Great car. Put down 6k in cash.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Did I get the best DEAL or what ? I only paid around 23k for a Loaded 3.8 R-SPEC in BRIGHT YELLOW. Felt so bad I took the Maintenance Plan. LOL.

·
Canadian eh'
57 Posts
Price - $33967.85 complete total, after tax, warentee, wtf ever else.
APR - 6.89% (my credit score was and is perfect, but I am only 20 years old)
Engine - 2.0T i4
Transmission - 6 speeeeed manual
Trim - GT, aqua mineral blue.
Dealership - Sherwood Park Hyundai. Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Salesperson - Marshall Somerville
Overall Impression - The BEST experience in buying a new vehicle, not pushy, very friendly, knowledgable, as well as punctual. I get low blood sugars sometimes, so he even gave me a piece of the staffs pizza while I was there! Great staff all around! These guys know their stuff!

·
51third
75 Posts
Price - $25,410 everything included
APR - 6.5%
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6MT
Trim - R-Spec, Karussell White.
Dealership - Superior Hyundai. Cincinnati, Ohio
Salesperson - Cindy
Overall Impression - This was my first experience in buying a new vehicle, it was pretty easy since I already had my mind on what I wanted. They were the only dealer within 150 miles that had the model and color that I wanted.

·
i'm on one
479 Posts
Well I'm finally an owner of a 3.8 track

Price - $30,300 OTD
APR - 2.9
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - AT
Trim - Track, Black
Dealership - Brad Benson Hyundai, NJ
Salesperson - Mike A
Overall Impression - Well I set up an appointment for this evening, and was assigned to Mike A who was a personable guy. I offered 28.5k before taxes, and after getting the manager involved, he agreed to do 27k OTD plus my trade in (2001 toyota solara v6 with 146k miles for $3300). The manager was a little bit pushy, but the price seemed pretty reasonable considering what others are getting their cars for.

·
Wants to go back to Cali
1,365 Posts
Price - $25,250 total but financed for $22,000
APR - 4.99% 60 months
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - Manual
Trim - Track
Dealership - Checkered Flag Hyundai Virginia Beach
Salesperson - Stephen McHail
Overall Impression - They rolled out the red carpet for me and treated me like a customer should be treated. They lent me a loaner for about a week until my car came into port and passed through inspection. Luckily they were doing a promotion for buy a car and get a 32" LG tv. Luckily my step dad works for Hyundai and I got a 2011 track for the price of a base 3.8. But in the end, I have nothing much but good things about my experience.

·
leaky headgasket
13 Posts
Price - $25,336
APR - 3.39%
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6MT
Trim - R-Spec, Bathurst Black.
Dealership - Commerce Hyundai
Salesperson - Ty

·
Registered
168 Posts
Price: $19048.00 OTD (with trade-in which took off the tax $2700)
APR: -
Engine: 2.0t
Trim: R-Spec
Dealership: Star Nissan, Queens New York
Saleperson: Kenneth (Kenny)
Overall Impression: Pretty good experience. I saw the car listed on autotrader with a finance deal, went saw the car, little damage to the front bumper and splash guard was destroyed on right passenger side. They told me theyd fix it.......just threw a shoddy coat of touch up paint and said, its not a new car take it or leave it, so i swallowed my pride and took it. Other then that car looks great and im getting the damage fixed at the cost of 400 bucks.... not to noticiable but this is my first newish car so im obsesive :D

301 - 320 of 916 Posts