105 Posts
Price - $31500 OTD w/GAP and a new tag
APR - 4.9%
Engine - V6 3.8
Transmission - AT
Trim - 3.8 Grand Touring Bathurst Black w/Brown Leather
Dealership - City Hyundai of Tallahassee
Salesperson - Mike Hanna
Overall Impression - The experience was rocky at best. I went in with the price from another dealership $1.3k under invoice on a 2.0 Premium and no one appriciated that. Eventually I decided on the 3.8 GT and got roughly the same deal. Plus, it came with all-weather floor matts (including trunk), a cargo net, ipod cable and first aid kit. It also had a pin stripe but dont care for it so they are going to take it off free of charge.

Also, I got them to give me a card for another free tank of gas (up to $70) and three free car washes and waxes.

Mostly, my shock came from getting a 4.9% apr. All my scores are above 700 but I have no auto loan or home loan history. I was rejected by tons of lenders when I tried to get preapproved before shopping. The only loan that approved me was for 10.37%, so it was a shock to get 4.9% through Hyundai.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price - $30,339 OTD 3.8L GT auto with tinting and Lo-jack (included $1000 conquest rebate and Motozuma $500 match from Hyundai corporate)
APR - 2.49% though PenFed with GAP
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - AUTO
Trim - Nordschleife Grey with Black Interior, it had tinting and Lojack with price quote. ipod, carpet mats, spoiler, etc ($30,130 list)
Dealership - Puente Hill Hyundai
Salesperson - Carlos Carona
Overall Impression - Pleasurable negotiation

·
2015 3.8 R-Spec
36 Posts
Price - $25914.92 (w/taxes, licensing, etc. $27000.00)
APR - 2.8% (CU)
Engine - V6 3.8
Trim - R-Spec (Tsukuba Red)
Dealership - Apple Valley Hyundai, Winchester VA
Salesperson - Butch Johnson w/assist by Andy Gray

Overall Impression - Great experience. Butch greeted me at the door on Friday, 1 July, asked me what I wanted. Told him I wanted to pay $27k (car, taxes, title, etc.) for a 3.8 R-Spec. Andy got on the computer and started looking around, found my car in about 10 minutes. Was delivered to the dealer the next day; gave them a couple of days to prep it and I picked it up on the 4th of July.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Price - $23,650 OTD
APT - 5.04%
Engine - V6 3.8%
Trim - Track (Nord Grey)
Dealership - JMK Saab (NJ)

Overall Impression - Good experience. The guy said they had more calls about this GC than they did about saab's. I guess that may explain why saab is going out of business lol. It has about 10,000 miles, but I feel like it was a pretty good deal.

·
Blue Streak
445 Posts
Price - $23300 OTD
APR - 4.95%
Engine 3.8 2010
Trim - Grand Touring
Dealership - Nelson Mazda

I actually just went in there to sell my current car, a 2008 Pontiac G6 GT coupe w/59K miles. They agreed to give me 12500 for trade and find me a GC. They found one in Florida and are having it shipped in. The great part is I only owe 7400 on my G6 so I'm walking away fully financed on the GC and 5100 in my pocket! The extra great part is I only paid 14500 for my car two years ago when it had 9000 miles on it! Talk about smooth!

·
Registered
292 Posts
23,500 otd
2.75%
2.0 a/t
Keffer hyundai

·
Registered
13 Posts
Price- $3k under MSRP + $3500 down
APR- 4.9%
Engine- 2.0T
Transmission- 5 sp auto
Trim- 2.0T Premium Karussell White
Dealership- Hyundai of Bowie
Sales person- Ron
overall impression- Nice people! They gave me a great deal!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Price - $31,500 ish with lifetime rust proof OTD (CND)
APR - 0% for 82 months
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6MT
Trim - Premium Package
Dealership -Don Valley North Hyundai
Salesperson - Spencer Luk
Overall Impression- Very good. Travelled to get this car and he was the only salesperson in all the dealerships I called willing to give the car to me in the price I wanted. Aparently Hyundai dealerships in my area dont give deals on Gen coupes, and tried the "Im giving you 0%", even though Hyundai Canada and the banks are the ones giving me that deal...plus walking into the dealership and seen they had 2 Equus at their lot made me realize they do well!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Price - $24300 with 13500 Trade in on my 04 Mustang GT with 80K on it.
APR - 3.9
Engine- 2.0T
Transmission - 6 MT
Trim - Base
Dealership - Dickson City Hyundai
Sales person - Allan
Overall- Great all around

·
Registered
623 Posts
Price - $24800 OTD
Engine- 2.0T
Transmission - 6 MT
Trim - RSpec (2012)
Dealership - Capitol Hyundai San Jose
Sales person - Steven
Steven and Wayne (finance person) were excellent in getting me this car quickly with minimal wait. Steven help negotiate the deal so they could beat a competitor's deal I got a few days earlier. Wayne was excellent in explaining the finance options and even give me some tips on monitoring my credit. 5/5 stars.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Year - 2011
Price - $27,000 (+ Tax & License)
APR - 3.6%
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - 6 Speed, Shiftronic
Trim - Grand Touring, iPod Cable, Carpet Floor Mats, Rear Spoiler
Dealership - Parkway Hyundai, Valencia, CA
Salesperson - Kerfe
Overall Impression - We like this dealership. This is the second Hyundai we have purchased there and the salesperson was upfront and down to earth. He didn't try to pressure sale us on either car we purchased so as we came back the 2nd, 3rd and 4th times to look and compare, he would just ask us how we were coming along in making our decision.

·
I reject to reality
1,117 Posts
Year - 2012
Price - $25,000 otd
APR - N/A Paid in full
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6 M/T
Trim - R-spec
Dealership - Hyundai of Dothan, Dothan, Al
Salesman - John Padgett
Overall Impression - All staff was very nice and amiable. John was particularly patient as I came and went looking at the car for over 4 months before purchasing. The whole process went very smoothly and they brought in the car I wanted within two days. I paid $500 under msrp out the door and got a free iPod cable. I probably could have haggled my way down a few hundred to a thousand dollars more but I felt that it was a fair deal and not to press my luck. They did give me an excellent trade value!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Year - 2012
Price - $23,383 w/ Tax, Tag, and Title = $25,740 OTD (iPod, Mats, Wheel Locks)
APR - 3.9%
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6 M/T
Trim - R-spec
Dealership - Kendall Hyundai
Salesman - Conrad Gerrish
Overall Impression -
Went back and forth between Rick Case Hyundai and Kendall Hyundai. Kendall was determined to get the deal. They are a great dealership and I recommend everyone in Miami to go there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Price - $33,555 OTD
APR - 2.9%
Engine - 3.8 V6
Transmission - A/T
Trim - 2012 Track
Dealership - Universal Hyundai (Orlando, FL)
Salesperson - Adam Karlski
Overall Impression - bunch of bamf's over there. Sick deal. Sick car. Happy Kid.

·
Registered
52 Posts
2011 3.8 R-Spec
APR 2.9%
Price $25,000 + TTL
Dealer: Long of Chattanooga
Good dealer experience. They tossed me the keys and said have fun on the test drive.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Keep in mind I bought mine in november '09. I just saw this thread so I thought I would add to it.

Price: 24,500$ Plus 1100$ in taxes and tags(My wife is full blood native so no tax on her side and tags are under 100$ since our residence was on the reservation at the time. Also includes 500$ military rebate from hyundai)
Trim: 2.0t Track edition (6sp man)
APR: 7.9% @60 (I was surprised they beat my CU by 1%....now im stuck with wells crapo though :( )
Dealer: Camelback KIA in Phx, AZ
Impression: I had a few problems and their service department is horrible they fight on everything...and they don't do quality work. They adjusted the e-brake 3 times...wrong...had to take it to another dealership who fixed it the first time.

Final Thoughts: Ernheardt KIA has been great and has amazing customer service and good work ethic. They do quality work in their service Dept.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Price - 20,900 about 22000 OTD
APR -cash mo fo
Engine -2.0t 2011
Transmission - manual
Trim - base
Dealership - clay hyundai in Massachusetts
Salesperson - gyro... odd name
Overall Impression - i emailed about 7 dealerships as far as 2 hours away. found this one an hour away offering the lowest price. extremely easy sale. they got me what i wanted and thats it. apparently however the dealership sucks. and i guess i got lucky with minimum human interaction.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Year - 2012
Price - $29,000 - 33,500 out the door w/ 10 yr bumper-bumper, 7 yr wheel and tires, 10 yr paint, and lifetime rust.
APR - 4.5%
Engine - 3.8 V6
Transmission - auto
Trim - GT
Dealership - Family Hyundai, Tinley Park, IL
Salesperson - Kristi
Overall Impression - She was very knowledgeable and helped me get the car I wanted. So far seem to be mod friendly but am gonna go into more details with the location soon. Location is Equus certified, salesperson is also certified.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Year - 2012
Model - Black 2.0t Premium
Price - 27224 OTD
Financing - 0 down, 2.9% APR, $488 per mo for 60 mo.

Dealer - Patrick Hyundai, Schaumburg, IL. Negotiated price via email and phone calls. Followed through with price at the dealership without too much hassle. Did take 2.5 hours at the dealer though. Why do they make you wait so long??? Overall though good experience. Salesman Derrick was great.

Initially wanted a Infiniti G37 coupe, but at the price above I would have had to settle for a 2008 with 40,000 or more miles. I liked this car while I researched it and during the couple test drives. Now that I have it, I like it more than I thought I would. Its awesome. Just what this 54 year old needed.

·
Premium Member
2,408 Posts
Price - $25,500 OTD
APR - 3.99% 60 Months
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6 M/T
Trim - R-Spec
Dealership - Hyundai of Garden Grove
Salesperson - Paul Kim
Overall Impression - Paul was very friendly throughout the process.

321 - 340 of 916 Posts