Price - $24,150ish OTD
Down payment - $0
APR - 5.9% for 72 months
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6MT
Trim - R-Spec
Dealership - Lee Hyundai of Fayetteville, NC
Salesperson - Patrick Graham

Overall a good experience. Dealership didn't have the red R-Spec that was listed on their website, but had no problem finding and having a black one delivered. I'm happy with the deal except for the APR, but I kind of got shafted on that one. (Not by the dealer.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price - Gotta dig up the papers, I leased it
Down payment - $1900
Monthly - $330, 35 months
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6MT
Trim - R-Spec
Dealership - McAfferty Hyundai of Langhorne (not the same dealer in my intro thread)
Salesperson - Paul

·
Registered
14 Posts
Price - $24,500 + tax/title/fees -500 rebate = ~26,100 OTD
APR - 2% for 60 months (credit union)
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6spd Manual
Trim - R-Spec, KW exterior
Dealership - Ladin Hyundai (California)
Salesperson - Dale Hicks
Overall Impression - Excellent experience, Dale was very chill - let me keep the car for two days on an "extended test drive" before buying. Would highly recommend!

·
Base 2.0t 6mt
70 Posts
Price - $24,899 + tax/title/fees - same price on all dealership
APR = 0 for 84 months! dealer finance
zero down
15% dealer discount on parts for the life of the car
laser etch on all panels
30cents off per liter of gas (1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters) (750 liters max)
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6spd Manual
Trim - Base
Dealership - JP Hyundai Surrey
Salesperson - Joel Motiuk, Sam Abunadi
Overall Impression - Excellent experience, highly recommended! Would answer my calls even on weekends & after office. Searched & called Hyundai dealerships everywhere within 1000km. Initially wanted to get a GT but only car available is in East Coast, able to get me a car when 4 other dealerships failed even with a $1000 dp. Car had less than 30km & updated me on the sourcing, shipping, delivery status as they happened. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
price-20,125
apr-dont remember
engine-2.0t
trans-automatic
trim-2.0t base
dealership-antwerpen hyundai
sales person-linda
overall impression- i felt at ease the whole time there i would definately go back to them if i was to buy another hyundai

·
Registered
83 Posts
out the door i paid 20,125 after taxes tags and freight i traded a 2008 dodge chargeer on it and they gave me 13000 for it so my payments i chose to pay 379.00 a mnth until paid off so i could start modding it faster :)

i traded in the charger n got 13000 for it so i only owe the differance. i only owe 7125 im makin payments of 380 to pay it off as fast as i can so i can start modding it lol hope that cleared it up :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price - $22,700 OTD
Down payment - $0
APR - 2.34% for 60 months
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - AT
Trim - Tuskuba Red 2010 Base trim
Dealership - Jack Giambalvo Hyundai in Pa
Salesperson - Matthew Minnich

Overall Impression- Great experience. They had two A/T 2010 3.8's on the lot. A nord gray with 13k miles and the Tusk red with 8200. Negotiation was painless and to the point. The car had been on their lot for some time. It was listed at $3k less than what they originally put it on the market for, and before I even sat down to negotiate they dropped it another $1k, which actually put the price exactly what I was hoping to leave at. I recommend this dealership.

A minor side note: They still have the nord gray as of 9/26/11. Condition is what you would expect from a car with that mileage. Just a PSA for anybody in the area that is looking/might know somebody.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Price - 100 dollars over invoice + 500 cash back for being millitary
APR - 2.65 Thanks to the wife lol
Engine - 3.8 Track
Color - Interlagos Yellow
Transmission - 6spd
Trim - Black
Dealership - Allen Hyundai Gulfport MS
Salesperson - Fred
Overall Impression - Very laid back and got a great deal without any hassle. will definitly do buisness with them again.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I bought mine used with 26k miles.

Paid $22,000 + tax, tag, title
APR 5.9%
Performance Toyota, Memphis

2010 3.8 GT
Black/Tan Leather

She's my daily driver, and I drive a lot. I bought her back in March and have already put about 20,000 miles on her. I usually drive about 60k miles annually.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Price - $26,500
APR - 4.9%, not bad for my first car loan
Engine - 3.8L V6
Transmission - ZF 6 speed Auto
Trim - Grand Touring / Silverstone
Dealership - Beaverton Infiniti in Beaverton, OR
Salesperson - Doug Ness
Overall Impression - Everyone here was really helpful without being pushy, not even when offering dealer warranties and GAP (both of which I planned on getting anyway). My husband and I both test drove her, and they let him take her on a nice windy road and really let him test her out. It was a really nice experience as far as buying a car goes.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Price - $21,400 OTD
Down payment - $1500 and traded in my POS Audi
APR - 8.2% for 66 months (fuu. first car loan, I'm 22 and have no credit but student loans)
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - M/T
Trim - 2010 Base trim
Dealership - Star Buick GMC
Salesperson - Nev Pinnock, dude was a saint.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Price- 25.5K OTD
APR- 5.9
Model- 2011 Grand Touring 3.8 A/T
Capitol Hyundai, Columbia, SC
Employee- Sean: great guy very knowledge able. I had to travel an hour to see them so they took care of us good :) Very enjoyable will definetly recommend them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
* Price - $20,700 OTD
2010 Grand Touring, 28K miles, all bells and whistles other than no Nav
* APR - 4.9%
* Engine - 3.8
* Transmission -AUT0
* Silverstone
* Dealership - Prime Hyundai, Maine.
* Salesperson - Justin Mondor
* Overall Impression - Justin and company treated me really well, negotiated the deal over the phone and via email. Totally went the extra mile.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Price-$22,074 OTD
Down Payment-$3500, traded a 96 olds 88, got $900 for it
2012 2.0t Base
APR-3.25
Transmission-Manual
Dealer- Antwerpen Hyundai, Maryland
Salesperson-Maurice Mitchell
Overall Impression- I was treated great (especially after dealing with a douchebag salesmen at another dealer). I told him the payment i needed and de couldnt get it, but as soon as i said i couldnt go up he worked it out and i got a good deal

·
Registered
9 Posts
Price - CAD $31,120 OTD (include life time rust proof)
Down payment - $0
APR - cash
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6MT
Trim - 2.0T premimum
Dealership - Don Valley North Hyundai (Toronto)
Salesperson - Kim

·
74 Posts
Price - $21000 OTD (Title/Taxes/EVERYTHING
Engine - 2010 2.0 17 Miles
Transmission - M/T
Trim - Base
Dealership - Pearson Hyundai
Overall Impression - They are ridiculously over pricing, the stick on the window was 26,500 LMAO. Crazy, a Base for a 3.8 RSpec Price?! Got 21k OTD for it ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Price - $27300 OTD (Title/Taxes/EVERYTHING w/ 2004 I4 Tiburon trade and 10y extended warranty)
Engine - 2012 3.8 38 Miles
Transmission - M/T
Trim - Track
APR - 2.9%
Dealership - Gateway Hyundai (I95 Richmond VA South)
Overall Impression - I felt like I did ok. They gave me a good trade in value and between Motozuma matching and valued owner coupon it helped get me to a decent sized down payment. Much better than $32800 sticker - of course MSRP was $31800. Pearson Hyundai tried to give me $2k for the Tib and were higher priced for a 2011 track with 200+ miles (still 'new'). Gateway I was able to walk into they gave me a fair price with a fair trade in value (3500) and still get extras like wheel locks, cargo tray, etc.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Price - $30,184 - Included the car and shipping from WI to PA. When it got to PA I had to pay 6% tax and $110.50 fees for tag and registration.
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - 6MT
Trim - Track
Dealership - Boucher Hyundai, Waukesha, WI
Salesperson - Ryan Fitzsimmons

I was searching around for a Mirabeau Blue Track. I couldn't find one, nor could the dealers I talked to. Very few local dealers were willing to go lower than MSRP. I saw Boucher had a Mirabeau Blue Track listed on their website at a good price. I called them up and bought it for the advertised price plus shipping to my location. I maybe could have done better price-wise, but this was way less than the deals I could find locally on a color I didn't want. Ryan was great throughout the whole process. A few paperwork hiccups due to the distance, but we got it all sorted out in the end.

341 - 360 of 916 Posts