Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

161 - 180 of 916 Posts

·
1 Posts
* Price - OTD $26,360 (iPod cable included)
* APR - 2.9% for 60 mo
* Engine - 2.0
* Transmission - 6 speed manual
* Trim - Track
* Dealership - Lakeforest Hyundai (Fitzmall)
* Salesperson - Bill Sherrill
* Overall Impression - As painless as possible. Did all negotiation over email, only came into the dealership to sign papers, drop of check and pick up the car

·
oh hayyy
995 Posts
*Price: $21,890.45. $5000 down payment.
*APR: 14% LOL
*Engine: 2.0T
*Transmission: M/T
*Trim: Base
*Dealership: Alexandria Hyundai, Alexandria VA
*Salesperon: Mike Halpern
*Overall Impression:

Mike and the Guys at the dealership were all great! No pressure to get anything, had a large choice of colors. Let my dad and I test drive alone. Overall very clean dealership and very nice people. In and out in about an hour. Highly recommend to potential buyers. They still have a Silver, Black, and Red base model available. As well as a Aqua Mineral V6 and a Red 2.0 Track.

The only bad part of the experience was my credit union, took weeks to get the loan straightened out cause they have a horrible system. Then today, the day I go in to get my loan check, they have it made out to the salesman and myself, not myself and the dealership. A big WTF moment.

·
Registered
18 Posts
* Price - OTD $24,800 (iPod cable included)
* APR - 4.5% for 60 mo
* Engine - 3.8
* Trim - Base
* Dealership - San Leandro Hyundai (CA)
* Salesperson - XX
* Overall Impression - Smooth

·
Registered
158 Posts
Price -

$28,833 CAD before fees/tax;
$31536.49 sale price if I hadn't bought a protection package (Rust/Paint/Fabric + 20free synthetic oil changes) bringing my grand total to

--
$33654.11 CAD

APR - 0.9% over 5 years
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - 6SD manual
Trim - GT
Dealership - Bank Street Hyundai
Salesperson - John Nichols
Overall Impression - According to car cost canada, that's wholesale price. I figure they made their money off my lower trade in value, but I got them up a little before we said done. Very satisfied although I haven't looked through all the other deals, and with the dollar where it is I might have had an even better deal going to the states. Works out to $575 a month, and only $777 in interest over 5 years.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Price - $28,800 before TT&L $30,913 OTD
Car bought Date: 04/27/10
APR - CASH$$
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - 6speed Auto
Trim - Track w/NAV
Dealership - Towne Hyundai, NJ
Salesperson - Joe / Hector
Overall Impression - Let me first say that I am from PA and I drove all the way to Denville,NJ for this car 80 miles for me. It destroyed every other dealers price...and that was just on the internet quote. Then after talking to Joe and Hector it only got lower. They got the car in for me in problem at all, plus they had about 15 or so coupes on the lot which was more than anyone else. They were very busy there and I did have to wait for the car to be detailed and such. But over all the price was right and they gave me everything I needed. A couple of scratches on the pass side but they are going to fix that next week. Very quick and easy..Ask for Joe or Hector they are both very good and polite.

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE: I would like to take back everything I said nice about Towne Hyundai....I found out 1 day after buying the car it had been hit and repainted. They never told me and did a shi*T job painting it...not only that but they filled the holes from licence plate holder on the front, cuz im from PA, and did a worse job painting that...over spray and no vac boot on the paint gun. After fighting with the sales managers for several hrs I callled corprate and got them to get the GM down the the dealership and have a look. He admited that it looked terrible but refused to get me a new car. He offered to refund my money, after threat of a lawsuit, but they refused to sell me a new car EVER AGAIN!! I would never recomend this dealership and I warn everyone in the local areas to avoid Towne hyundai and or a Mirabeau blue gencoupe with 1100 miles on it in the state of NJ. Thank you for your time and Towne hyundai go Fu*k yourself!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
* Price - OTD $29,953 (iPod cable included)
* Engine - 3.8
*Color - Yellow
* Trim - Track
* Dealership - Buena Park Hyundai (CA)
* Salesperson - Lew
* Overall Impression - First Class

·
Registered
141 Posts
  • Price - Invoice +$500
  • Engine - 2.0T
  • Transmission - 6sp M/T
  • Trim - GT (USA Track)
  • Dealership - Murray Hyundai
  • Salesperson - Damian / Gord
  • Overall Impression - Was treated very well at time of sale, and continue to be treated well 8 months later.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Car was purchased at the end of last October.

·
Registered
11 Posts
  • Price - 1000 under invoice after rebate
  • Engine - 3.8
  • Transmission - Auto
  • Trim - GT w/Nav
  • Dealership - Parkway Valencia (Los Angeles county)
  • Salesperson - Nicky
  • Overall Impression - Great
Got them to throw in front & rear wing badges installed. Also included mats, cargo net, trunk mat, and iPod cable. They didn't have a red one in stock but did a transfer and got us the one we wanted the next day.

·
Procrastinator
474 Posts
Price - $20500 (3yr lease with $13k to-buy option)
APR - 0%
Engine - 2.0T
Transmission - M/T
Trim - Base
Dealership - Suresky Hyundai
Salesperson - John
Overall Impression - Great so far. I've been looking for one throughout six dealerships for the past 3 weeks until I finally landed this one at the dealer closest to my house! Got so lucky... I called them right after it came off the truck :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price - $25,150 + Tax & Fees
APR - 2.9%
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - M/T
Trim - GT + Nav
Dealership - Alexandria Hyundai
Salesperson - Ryan Gamble
Overall Impression - Seemed to be the only dealership in DC metro Area with a 3.8GT M/T + Nav. MUCH better experience here than at Fairfax Hyundai. I feel like I really lucked out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Price: ~ $23,000 (including a $4000 difference between the payoff of my 06 Tiburon and the trade in value....i had a f*cked up front end)
APR: 9%
Engine: 2.0T
Transmission: Automatic
Trim: Bathurst Black
Dealership: Hyundai of Orange Park
Salesperson: Danny (General Manager and my bro)
Overall Impression: Of course it was great since my bro got me the hook up:D

·
Silver Bullet
31 Posts
Price - $26,300
APR - 3.9
Engine - 3.8
Transmission - ZF 6 Speed Auto
Trim - Base
Dealership - Carolina Hyundai - Fort Mill
Salesperson - Dennis Poletti
Overall Impression - Sticker was $28,200, IPod cable, wheel locks, mats, cargo net, window tints (dealer installed) included. 3rd car I've bought from them - they're nice people to deal with.

·
Registered
578 Posts
3.8 Track 6MT

Price- $28,000 before taxes and tags.
APR- 3.45% 10k cash down with 60 month financing
Engine- 3.8 V6
Transmission- 6-Speed MT
Trim- 3.8 Track/Mirabeau Blue Pearl (w/nav)
Dealership- Capitol Hyundai San Jose, CA
Sales person- Vern
Overall impression- Vern is very easy to deal with, price not negotiated as it was guaranteed by overstock.com. Service department was slow, car took forever to clean. It was supposed to come tinted but didn't. Overall I would recommend buying from them if you get a real good price. Definitely use overstock.com again.

Note: the car was actually located in the San Leandro dealer, Capitol hyundai had to trade with that dealer to get it for me. It did not affect the final price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
[*]Price - (24500 before taxes/reg/doc fees) $26800 (OTD, includes tax, registration, doc fees)

[*]APR Straight Buyout

[*]Engine - 3.8

[*]Transmission - AUTO

[*]Trim - Base

[*]Dealership NJ

I was offered this, didn't buy it, thought it was overpriced. I know this is about $1000 below invoice but I just wasn't ready to spend over 26k on this car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got it yesterday. Will post pics in new members section soon.

Price - OTD $21,120 (ALL fees included!)
Engine - 2.0T
Color - Mirabeau Blue
Transmission - 6 speed manual
Trim - Base w/Brembos (dealer incentive)
Dealership - Fitzgerald Hyundai (Gaithersburg, MD)
Salesperson - Han
Overall Impression - Great.

·
2.0 4B11 n/a FTL
249 Posts
Just got it yesterday. Will post pics in new members section soon.

Price - OTD $21,120 (ALL fees included!)
Engine - 2.0T
Color - Mirabeau Blue
Transmission - 6 speed manual
Trim - Base w/Brembos (dealer incentive)
Dealership - Fitzgerald Hyundai (Gaithersburg, MD)
Salesperson - Han
Overall Impression - Great.
i find that hard to believe that u got a RSpec im assuming for 21 OTD

·
Registered
578 Posts
Was it fairly straightforward to use? And the prices are really guaranteed? I'd like to hear more about your experience. TIA.
Only some dealer will guarantee price. Mine did. Overstock is real easy. You don't pay them anything. It's a totally free service. But u do have to give out your name, phone number etc. And it'll trigger a few dealers calling you. Also you should get the TrueCar report for your area to see what everyone else is paying.

161 - 180 of 916 Posts