Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1490 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Note from the staff!!
I have spent about two hours and moved almost two thousand posts to make this thread a bit easier to use. If you found this thread on google or posted somewhere. Welcome to the site. I believe that this thread is probably the single largest collection of images of the genesis coupe there is (honestly to it's own detriment, lol) Please enjoy and I hope that you will stick around and join our community!

To make this thread a bit easier to maintain I have a couple rules for it...

Pics thread posting rules!
Only picture posts or posts specifically asking questions about previously posted pictures. I is preferable, though, if you have a question about a specific picture, to create a new thread so that this thread can continue to stay clean.

I will be trying to keep it clean going forward, so you may find comment/quesion posts disappearing. If comments/questions are thread worthy I will make a thread for them separate from this one.

Please try not to quote pictures. If you need to quote a picture please do not quote an entire post with 15 pictures in it. Please edit the quote to only include the pertinent image.

If it is not pertinent to the images posted here, don't post it here please. Search first if you have a question, then if you cannot find an answer, post a new thread in the appropriate forum (yes I know that at this point there are really just two forums... I am planning for the future :))

Thank you for flying fleshbox skies. I know you have a choice in moderat..... er, no... you don't...

The original comments from this thread can be viewed here unless they have been moved to their own thread.

I'll kick things off

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
This was just posted within the last hour or so by a friend on preludonline who snapped this earlier today..... hot off the presses.

He also got to hear the exhaust and said it sounded awesome! He was pretty sure it was the V6. I have asked if there are any other cars with a similar exhaust noise we could compare with.

1 - 20 of 1490 Posts