161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'd be down for a hat/shirt/hoodie combo

·
Coop
389 Posts
Bump, I would be interested in getting some more shirts and a hat.

·
WHITE DEVIL
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Hey everyone, sorry for being AWOL. I traded my '13 Gen Coupe in about two months ago for a 2014 F150 Tremor (needed a truck for work). So I'm out of the Gen Coupe scene but already modding the twin turbo engine (425hp/500torque so far).

If WildBill or someone wants to take over for doing the shirt ordering, I have the name and contact info of the printer I used in Denton, TX who is a sister to a local gen couper. She makes good quality shirts and I'm sure she could do other items like hoodies and hats.

I just want to make sure that the artwork goes to someone responsible who that will not abuse the use of the logo.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Im willing to take this over. Im a legit business owner that is located 30 minutes south of Denton. Send me a PM with all the details and I will get rolling on this asap.

·
Registered
51 Posts
These are so nice looking! Seems this project is quite dead by now, that's a shame. If anyone ended up with the design I'd love to get a copy of it. I live in Denton so if the printer (don't think the company was mentioned?) still has the design I could easily get in touch with them.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts