Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Spencer :hello: I haven't posted here in forever. I'm pretty active on Facebook, but not here so i figured i'd post up since I'm bored tonight.

This is me :)

2010 2.Slow 6spd base model as ****

·
Registered
325 Posts
I like the wiper fluid bottle that's peeking out of that bigass opening in the lower-left quadrant of your front bumper. That's gotta be fantastic for the aerodynamics, haha.

Seriously though, nice little build you got going there. Pretty clean, which is how I think these cars look best. What's up with the bronze coloration on your intercooler and charge plumbing? High temp paint?

Good luck, happy tuning!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the wiper fluid bottle that's peeking out of that bigass opening in the lower-left quadrant of your front bumper. That's gotta be fantastic for the aerodynamics, haha.

Seriously though, nice little build you got going there. Pretty clean, which is how I think these cars look best. What's up with the bronze coloration on your intercooler and charge plumbing? High temp paint?

Good luck, happy tuning!
Ya I keep telling myself I'm going to add mesh there, but never got around to it. Original owner destroyed the fins and that part of the bumper when I bought it. I fixed it and took the damaged ones out and never replaced it. Soon I'll make some DRL/switchback strips for there.

Intercooler is high temp paint, matches the brembos and my custom tails to satisfy my inner ricer lol and thanks!

Car made 390whp/320wtq on stock bk1 block with 91.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts