Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of June 2015, I can't seem to find anything recent on this topic here... Going back up to 10 years, there are references to www.hyundaitechinfo.com which used to offer easy access to shop manuals. But today this doesn't work as it used to: the home page asks you to create an account, and when you do, it requires a payment of $20 for a week or $60 for a month. Two questions to anyone who has an opinion please... help is appreciated:
1. If you have used hyundaitechinfo.com, was it worth the money?
2. What other sites can you recommend for free or cheap shop manual access?

·
Registered
283 Posts
As of June 2015, I can't seem to find anything recent on this topic here... Going back up to 10 years, there are references to www.hyundaitechinfo.com which used to offer easy access to shop manuals. But today this doesn't work as it used to: the home page asks you to create an account, and when you do, it requires a payment of $20 for a week or $60 for a month. Two questions to anyone who has an opinion please... help is appreciated:
1. If you have used hyundaitechinfo.com, was it worth the money?
2. What other sites can you recommend for free or cheap shop manual access?
For me it was worth the money. Especially since I took the time to download as much as possible for future reference :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ScottAtlanta82 - thanks for the comment / it's good to know I can rely on this site!! When was the last time you used it, by the way, do you recall?

·
Registered
283 Posts
ScottAtlanta82 - thanks for the comment / it's good to know I can rely on this site!! When was the last time you used it, by the way, do you recall?
My week long subscription ran out last week, lol... I spent that week PDF'ing everything I could possibly grab, in the time I had lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts