Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2013 gencoupe 3.8 r-spec
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i did a search but didnt turn up anything. im looking to get my catback done, and was looking for a recommendation for a decent shop in the orange county ca area.
the guy I've gone to in the past is great, but hes way out in LA at G-Spot and i dont feel like driving that far in traffic anymore.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Most certified "muffler" shops will not install your catback without CARB stickers... Which most of ours dont... Gonna have to hit up a general mechanic/shop. Check those listings above, or most places in Santa Ana will do it for $60/cash... That's what I paid.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Warranties are a grey area... ie: if your windows stopped working because the motor burned out early, they would have to service under warranty regardless of your engine modifications because that modifications has nothing to do with your windows.

PS: You wont pass SMOG anyway with ANY sort of modification without a CARB EO#, which most exhausts/intakes do not have.

CARB is a joke, just got to find a SMOG guy who will pass you for money under the table. You're happy because you don't have to swap parts, and he's happy for $$.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts