Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently ordered a new OEM radiator from csf to replace my current one. The strange thing is that the one that I had previously installed did not have the two metal pipes on the right side of the radiator. I have included pictures. the old one is on the right. I could not find a radiator online without those pipes. I cant find where to attach them. Other than the pipes they are completely identical Did I order the wrong radiator? Thank you for the help.

·
Premium Member
15,695 Posts
Hello, I recently ordered a new OEM radiator from csf to replace my current one. The strange thing is that the one that I had previously installed did not have the two metal pipes on the right side of the radiator. I have included pictures. the old one is on the right. I could not find a radiator online without those pipes. I cant find where to attach them. Other than the pipes they are completely identical Did I order the wrong radiator? Thank you for the help. View attachment 76927 View attachment 76928 View attachment 76929 View attachment 76930 View attachment 76931
It's for an automatic. The hardlines are for the ATF.
You can cap them off, or remove the hard pipes then plug it up that way with some brass fittings from the hardware store...
Or can be purposed to be an oil cooler.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts