Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess this can be our home for when the next AutoX season starts up again in the Spring.

I just hope it'll be more then GAMZ and I posting in here, let alone the only ones competing in the Ottawa area lol.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Ill definetly be attending an event or two!

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If ur willing to come up all the way to Ottawa from Guelph for a full day event (I suggest staying over night the night before because events start @ 9am) then ur welcome to compete. But u gotta register for each event a week in advanced ;)

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
f**ckyeah I'll be there, and my buddy with his RX-8 as well (save the jokes :p)
Like I said, I'm hoping to have coil-overs & a short shift so that I can at least stand a fighting chance against you & gamz, I'm going for rookie of the year! :D

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
It'll be a very fun summer I'm thinking!

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
f**ckyeah I'll be there, and my buddy with his RX-8 as well (save the jokes :p)
Like I said, I'm hoping to have coil-overs & a short shift so that I can at least stand a fighting chance against you & gamz, I'm going for rookie of the year! :D
I don't think that short shifter is gonna do anything for u lol. I mean ur in 2nd gear the whole time and we all know how fast 1st gear goes.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1st gear is the gear we never see when driving the Gen lol. We hear about it but we can never catch it in time because it's so damn fast.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL, OOOh that short thing...Cosmetic blurr on the shifter...:rofl:
exactly, y is it even there lol

Boozysmurf I'm telling u this once... That's how it gets u and then u'll have sleepless nights ;)

·
Track Rat
1,341 Posts

Boy, this 2010 Rookie Cup trophy is heavy! :p

I wouldn't worry too much about mods to be a contender for the Rookie Cup. I won it (and 4th place overall in D class) with a stock setup, just an intake.

It's all about the driver, not necessarily the machine.

Maybe one of you guys will get your name on the 2011 plate ;) I'll make sure it's nice and polished up for next year's winner.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Nice trophy Gamz & conrats if I hadn't said it to you before now.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
U didn't show me the trophy Gamz, wtf? I want to hold it lol ;)

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
lol, I think I need the coilovers, you guys are GTs, I'm only a premium, my suspension is mush compared to yours :p

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Track Rat
1,341 Posts
how much does it cost to compete ?
For non-MCO members it's $45 per event. For members it's $34.

MCO membership is $60/year, and you get other perks along with discounted race days, including discounted lapping at Mosport/Bogie/Shannonville, discounts at local shops, etc.

If you're planning to go to 3 events or more, it's worth it to get a membership.

Plus you're supporting a great club! One of the biggest and best-organized grassroots motorsport clubs in Canada!

That's what she said ;) But honestly, u didn't show me the trophy yet :wtc:
Gimme a call sometime and drop by dude. :) Always beer in the fridge!

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gimme a call sometime and drop by dude. :) Always beer in the fridge!
Hellz YES! I just may leave my winter cave and come by :rofl:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.