Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need some help. car is a 2012 2.0t automatic. currently at 55k miles.
about a week ago I went to get in my car to go to work, and noticed when i cranked it that it seemed to have a lower sounding idle than normal. later that day left work and was about to drive interstate when I noticed that it seems as if the car was starving for fuel. I could put pedal all the way to the floor and it would take forever to actually take off. anyways as the week went on it got progressively worse. had codes pulled and was waiting on parts to come in when i tried to crank it a day ago nothing it wouldn't start at all. it would crank and turn over, but would not start up. replaced both cam sensors, and the crank sensor. that did nothing. is this a chain issue? not sure how common chain issues are on these, but saw a couple threads about chain messing up on coupes with 100k miles or more. any suggestion, and help would be greatly appreciated. also last note. spark plugs and fuel pumps seem to be working fine, and also disconnecting the battery to restart the computer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts