Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 genesis coupe r spec and I can’t pass state ref due to this code p0133 popping up, and I replace my 02 sensors already but the code won’t go away
Gadget Automotive lighting Rectangle Font Display device

·
I'd rather do it myself
20,101 Posts
If you track the sensor voltage it should be cycling several times a second as the ECU sees a sample for every cylinder at the ignition pulse. Most OBDII devices cannot show that fast of a display. But if you are getting a slow response code then it will be real lazy and not swinging so much to the extremes and this you can see. Sooner or later it stalls out at .045v and fails.

The ECU can see it is not reacting like it should as the the inputs not doing what they should for the desired output.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you track the sensor voltage it should be cycling several times a second as the ECU sees a sample for every cylinder at the ignition pulse. Most OBDII devices cannot show that fast of a display. But if you are getting a slow response code then it will be real lazy and not swinging so much to the extremes and this you can see. Sooner or later it stalls out at .045v and fails.

The ECU can see it is not reacting like it should as the the inputs not doing what they should for the desired output.
What can I do to fix this problem I’m having? Because I already replaced the o2 sensor 2 to 3 times already

1 - 4 of 4 Posts