Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried changing both solenoids, tried changing to the forge bov (recently changed back because that didn't help), I've changed the wastegate actuator and still nothing has worked I can't build past 4-5 psi and my turbo flutters when I let off the throttle

·
Registered
2010 Gen Coupe 2.0T - Bone Stock. Soon to be 2013 moderately modded.
99 Posts
I have tried changing both solenoids, tried changing to the forge bov (recently changed back because that didn't help), I've changed the wastegate actuator and still nothing has worked I can't build past 4-5 psi and my turbo flutters when I let off the throttle
Yea man, that is weird. Usually the solenoid is the issue. It was on my 2010. I have a 13 now so, only have one solenoid/electronic wastegate.

The only other thing I can think of is to check your vacuum hoses and make sure they are connected, and not split anywhere.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea man, that is weird. Usually the solenoid is the issue. It was on my 2010. I have a 13 now so, only have one solenoid/electronic wastegate.

The only other thing I can think of is to check your vacuum hoses and make sure they are connected, and not split anywhere.
I was actually going to try to bypass the solenoid this weekend to see what that does for it and I bought about 10 feet of vacuum line and new clamps to redo it with new line so I'll see what that does

·
Registered
99 Posts
I was actually going to try to bypass the solenoid this weekend to see what that does for it and I bought about 10 feet of vacuum line and new clamps to redo it with new line so I'll see what that does
Cool. Look forward to hearing the results

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. Look forward to hearing the results
I bypassed the solenoid and the bov is fine now no flutter at all, still can't build more than 5 ish psi though so I'm not sure what could cause it I've changed out most of the vacuum lines amd don't hear anything leaking when I'm driving anymore

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bypassed the solenoid and the bov is fine now no flutter at all, still can't build more than 5 ish psi though so I'm not sure what could cause it I've changed out most of the vacuum lines amd don't hear anything leaking when I'm driving anymore
damn....only 5 psi. that is really strange. I hope you get it figured out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts