Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
very nice! whats the price point on these? and how much you guys selling the logo for? been trying forever to get arvin to get me the titanium burnt logos you had on your exhaust :)

Rest of the pictures link

Genesis Coupe 3.8 radiator - a set on Flickr

New PA aluminum plate with sale of radiator
(8 inch x 1.5 inch size)

Instead of this logo, we made invert type and going to use double side tape...will post later.

Currently 3 in stock (PA USA)

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very nice! whats the price point on these? and how much you guys selling the logo for? been trying forever to get arvin to get me the titanium burnt logos you had on your exhaust :)
We didn't plan to sell these logo immediately, but we have 7 of them aside of 3 radiator + 3 logo.

Radiator were brought from Korea and logo were made by RSW. I think Arvin gonna post price later.

$20 / logo ship with priority air mail for PA logo in aluminum.

Those titan burnt were made by exhaust company in China, but we didn't like the result of welding they done on the exhaust. So, we did not order any more.

Maybe we can make size of oem RSpec logo and start offer with other product we sell.

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
Could you please give me dimensions so i can figure out if it will fit in the location i want it to go thanks

We didn't plan to sell these logo immediately, but we have 7 of them aside of 3 radiator + 3 logo.

Radiator were brought from Korea and logo were made by RSW. I think Arvin gonna post price later.

$20 / logo ship with priority air mail for PA logo in aluminum.

Those titan burnt were made by exhaust company in China, but we didn't like the result of welding they done on the exhaust. So, we did not order any more.

Maybe we can make size of oem RSpec logo and start offer with other product we sell.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could you please give me dimensions so i can figure out if it will fit in the location i want it to go thanks
Sorry for late reply,

Meeting all day yesterday and today.

I will take one out tomorrow and measure it.

Products are at PHHyundai.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CLEARANCE SALE :

I think we still have 3 units.

$400 shipped by UPS or Fedex Ground in USA address.

Too much? Make your reasonable offer!

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Will this work with a 3.8 auto? Koyo rad will not

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
I don't think there is a tranny hose cooler connect. Not sure the difference but I know the Koyo indicated their radiator will not work with an auto. Fixon looks good like it shouldn't have any problem.

·
Where you been Ben?
103 Posts
Wow, you guys moved even closer to me; couple minutes away now. I'm planning on getting the re-flash from you guys once I get the money. Any deal by any chance, and may I ask why you guys moved?

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow, you guys moved even closer to me; couple minutes away now. I'm planning on getting the re-flash from you guys once I get the money. Any deal by any chance, and may I ask why you guys moved?
bigger space..

maybe...future putting dynometer?

·
The Lonely Driver
335 Posts
If you still have one in stock can you pm me a price? 3.8 m/t

Thank You

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you still have one in stock can you pm me a price? 3.8 m/t

Thank You
Someone was aksing same thing last night, but did not pay just yet.

First come first serve!

I have one that was on my 2011 GC 3.8 for 500 miles.

Good as new and still in original box it came with.

$200 shipped by Fedex Ground.

Who ever pays to my Paypal account first, I will refund the 2nd person.

Paypal,
[email protected]

p.s.
We paid $400 / unit buying from Korea and this price did not even including shipping to USA. So, you are buying more than 50% off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts