Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, I like to take this opportunity to show my appreciation for being [PowerAXEL Pro Dealers & reseller] last couple years.

Hyundai cars are still in limited on performance market segment. With forums and offline customers are not in large base compare to other import car market.

I know they are growing worldwide, but we need to sell something exclusive and something more in general products.

PowerAXEL is exclusive US & Canada Distributor of Unavi USA Inc.

Of our recent forecast, we suspect that we'll hit $1 million dollar bracket in April from navigation sale. Therefore, I like to give our [PowerAXEL Pro Dealer & reseller] an opportunity to find local customer base in each area and give full tech support caring local customer selling Unavi navigation system.

This will build stronger bond with PA and [PA Pro Dealers & reseller]. I think.

Contract with Terms and Conditions are need to abide, since we do have direct nationwide rep group sale (expediter) work with Hyundai dealers too.

Currently, we sold only Genesis Coupe and Genesis Sedan. Recently added YF Sonata single cd version and will follow with 6 cd version.

Feb., we are testing all the rest of new Hyundai and Kia cars and some popular import or domestic cars. And, all the rest of cars will be launch in March.

Just from our staff and family, we have 3 Gen Coupe, 1 Gen Sedan, 1 NF Sonata, and 1 Kia Optima 2.0t owners soon. I am sure many of Hyundai car owner also own other Hyundai and Kia cars, and I seriously think Hyundai and Kia should give us reward or award for owning so many Hyundai and Kia cars.

Hyundai oe navi is always more expensive and less feature where we can find niche market segment from our product and still keeping
all the oem function which none other import or domestic navi companies does.

Back up camera, we have both oem part imported from Korea and aftermarket fit for Hyundai and Kia.

Black box, a/v clip recorder will be another option. With our navi system already come with GPS, the black box can be purchase with cheaper one.
There are 2 channel version recording a/v clip front and rear. Full time standby with G sensor build in can be monitor during night for hit and run at parking.

More to come~

Currently, we are building price structure and other things. If any [PA Pro Dealers & reseller] have interest to resell Unavi full oe integration system, please let us know.

I am sure you know where to reach us!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts