The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've seen pictures. The issue there is whoever styled the paddles was probably a klingon. I could see someone getting impaled on those during a front end impact.
That just made me LOL :rofl:

I don't see a problem with the factory paddles other than the aforementioned "replace with static" idea. When I'm driving in manu-matic I use the stick to upshift during hard turns (as in, turning on to a side street or into a driveway) because its so hard to properly hold the wheel and shift. Rather use one hand to turn the wheel and the right to shift with the stick. If you're worried about breaking the factory paddles, lay off the steroids, Arnold.

·
3.8 Track Owner
608 Posts
vender bump!!! someone has to make these!!!! :) :gc-Popcorn_Smiley_b

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would like to see some replacements for the 2013 paddles as well , even some overlays that could attach over the factory set up or something along those lines so would be cool

·
3.8 Track Owner
608 Posts
I would like to see some replacements for the 2013 paddles as well , even some overlays that could attach over the factory set up or something along those lines so would be cool
agreed even overlays would help function if it extends them. Seems like such an easy task for any vendor to handle!

I would imagine only the best vendor who really cares about their customers would offer this!!! :) eehhhmmmm ehhmmmmm vendors? lol :gc-wmscared0016:

·
Registered
16 Posts
It’s a shame nobody figured out a way to make the paddle shifters “static”. I dont like how it moves with the steering wheel itself :/

21 - 31 of 31 Posts