Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I have a full interior for sale from a 2010 track edition. Everything is for sale, seats, carpets, speakers/audio, dash, plastic trims, etc.
Offers and questions are welcome. The parts are in Denver, CO and we can work out shipping.

·
Premium Member
15,910 Posts
might be interested in the rear deck thing, driver side sun visor and dash glove box

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
might be interested in the rear deck thing, driver side sun visor and dash glove box
We can make it happen. By the rear deck thing, you mean the component #1 in this assembly?

I have it, including the clips. The bolt nuts are still on the car, i can probably get them out if you need them.

For the driver side sun visor, I have it as well, complete with all screws.

For the dash glove box, do you need just the part that moves or the full assembly?

Happy to provide detailed pictures.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do you have the trim piece around the trunk latch? It is held in with two screws under the carpet and 4 tabs near the latch itself. All my tabs are snapped.

·
Premium Member
15,910 Posts
We can make it happen. By the rear deck thing, you mean the component #1 in this assembly?

I have it, including the clips. The bolt nuts are still on the car, i can probably get them out if you need them.

For the driver side sun visor, I have it as well, complete with all screws.

For the dash glove box, do you need just the part that moves or the full assembly?

Happy to provide detailed pictures.
deck - yes, I don't "need" it, but I want to get rid of the 3rd brake light... One less light to worry about burning out, especially when it's running on 11 years.

sun visor - Mine has rattled since I bought the car new. I assume there is some flashing the broke off from plastic

Glove box - The front facing part. Mine is all scuffled up. If yours is scuffed, then I don't want it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the trim piece around the trunk latch? It is held in with two screws under the carpet and 4 tabs near the latch itself. All my tabs are snapped.
I have it, including the 2 screws. It has some scratches and one of the tabs broke when I took it off, but I think you could epoxy it back on. It's the tab on the top right in the 3rd picture. The 2 bottom screws are intact.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
deck - yes, I don't "need" it, but I want to get rid of the 3rd brake light... One less light to worry about burning out, especially when it's running on 11 years.

sun visor - Mine has rattled since I bought the car new. I assume there is some flashing the broke off from plastic

Glove box - The front facing part. Mine is all scuffled up. If yours is scuffed, then I don't want it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts