Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
NOU!
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i would prefer local ( socal ) & will be posting this up into the california section also & f/s mod (i drive naked?) i'll get pics asap my cars in the shop right now
all parts are still on the car it is located in torrance,ca (90504)

well for sale are..
-hks ssqv 3 from hks used for less than 5k miles got it for 200 will let go for 180
-aem cai with washer bottle used less than 3k miles got it also for 220 will let go for 180 also -eurocoupe-

-*will trade dc sports downpipe + custom single exit exhaust on vibrant muffler for stock dp + secondary cat + cat back* -george-

reason for selling kinda personal issues (family related) & i chose the route of parting out

also to buyers of ssqv & aem cai i can do the install for you if you would like
its quite easy actually but i won't be able to do it for you til a weekend since i'm busy mon - fri so let me know!

thanks for looking!

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
So... you'll trade your exhaust system for a stock exhaust system? hmmmmmm

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
I'll trade you the stock exhuast system. Let me know when. =)

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
okie!

·
NOU!
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bleh you're out there too..
guess i'll take a saturday to come to rside area to trade exhausts with george & do cai with you?

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
bleh you're out there too..
guess i'll take a saturday to come to rside area to trade exhausts with george & do cai with you?
HAHAHAHA! WAnna trade lights?! =P

·
NOU!
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha yeah he lives like 2 minutes away from me..yeah im down, when are you thinking? Text me, i'll PM you my number
well i'm getting my car back i think if i'm lucky end of this week or early next week so i say to be safe i'll probably drop by next weekend
& george you wanna do the labor of taking off the exhaust & putting the stock 1 on for me? lol or wanna just take it to a shop to do it.. cuz i'll be hella lazy when i get there probably
& do you need me to install the cai for you euro?

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
well i'm getting my car back i think if i'm lucky end of this week or early next week so i say to be safe i'll probably drop by next weekend
& george you wanna do the labor of taking off the exhaust & putting the stock 1 on for me? lol or wanna just take it to a shop to do it.. cuz i'll be hella lazy when i get there probably
& do you need me to install the cai for you euro?
I guess we can have a install/uninstall day at my house then HAHA!

·
Registered
187 Posts
IF the guy getting the cai falls thru, ill take it. PM me if so

·
NOU!
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha if you live closer than riverside than i am more than willing haha i dont wanna make the drive all the way out there

1 - 20 of 39 Posts