Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out my wrecked 2010 GC rSpec. Car is relatively complete. There are some missing interior pieces. Pic detail what is there and what isn't.

Pricing is pretty simple. Big parts that I list below are all obo. Things that are not up for grabs are the engine, turbo, transmission, and the rear end. All electronics that are required to run the car are also off limits. Wheels are not currently up for grabs as I need to keep the car mobile, my local laws prohibit a cinder block car from darkening a driveway.

Brakes. Brembo: Equipped with a fairly new set of StopTech pads. Will sell with the front rotors only. The rotors are R1 Concepts cross drilled premium rotors. Rear rotors will stay on the car so that I have some way to stop the vehicle in case I need to move it. The brakes will of course include all hardware, bolts, pads and front rotors to make your swap as easy as possible.

Brake Price: $850 + Shipping

SOLD!!!

Mirrors :

SOLD!

Rear Lights: $100 + Shipping

Driver Side Headlight: Check out Snoopy's list first, hes been trying to sell his forever. But $50 + Shipping.

Anything else you see on the car that you like just ask and I will try to price it fairly.

All shipping will be quoted from ZIP 40356.

Aside from the car I have a PowerAxel Flash module loaded with a STAGE 1 BR flash for any 2009-2012 GC with a 2.0T, short ram and no immob. All other features are meant to be OEM.

Price $350 + shipping.

Finally, The first cast off from my new ride. A Nismo shift knob, I didn't really like the feel of it, but to each their own.

Price $25 + Shipping.

Please contact me via this site, vecanis -at- gmail.com, or eightfiveninefourninetwo3836.

Thanks for looking.

·
Super Moderator
13,000 Posts
You don't need new lines unless his are braided, base and Brembo share the same brake lines.

Shame to see another one down, it looks fixable.. or is the frame damaged/twisted?

Oh and thanks for the shout out, still can't believe I haven't sold those damn headlamps.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You don't need new lines unless his are braided, base and Brembo share the same brake lines.

Shame to see another one down, it looks fixable.. or is the frame damaged/twisted?

Oh and thanks for the shout out, still can't believe I haven't sold those damn headlamps.
Yea Snoopy, Shock tower ripped from the frame rail twisting it in the process.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If J-Shazzle takes the Caliper offer, than like $50 for the complete set of pads. They have less than 4K on them.

·
Chapter 11 Section 62
1,582 Posts
U say no engine part out, is that forever? Id be interested in your aluminum intake manifold. Im in no rush if u plan on parting that stuff at a later point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
196 Posts
damn sucks about the car..

let me know of the brakes ! if he doesnt go thru :)

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Can I get the trunk spare the tools, plus the carpet the covers the tools, that styrofoam peice as well that's held by screws as well.

·
Super Moderator
13,000 Posts
No no no, sell me the spare tire! My stock one doesn't fit over my calipers and if I ever get a flat I'll have to play musical chairs with my wheels!

·
Genesis 3.8 R-Spec
243 Posts
The Front fender liner clips that go on the bumper, Drivers side rocker molding if its in good condition, also you know the rear bumper brackets. if you look from under the car its like those z or l shaped brackets I believe its 4 or 5 of them with the clips, All shipped to los angeles, ca 90029 please pm

oh and maybe the plastic positive battery cap

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey, if BLitZ doesn't go through, pm me a price for the entire trunk interior covers; the side covers, plastic behind the actual trunk itself and the big styrofoam mat(sorry if I didn't describe right lol). Not the spare or tools.

·
Registered
784 Posts
give me price for the temp dials if you are selling them.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
U say no engine part out, is that forever? Id be interested in your aluminum intake manifold. Im in no rush if u plan on parting that stuff at a later point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Engine is a no go for any parts. I have other plans for it. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can I get the trunk spare the tools, plus the carpet the covers the tools, that styrofoam peice as well that's held by screws as well.
Alright I am seeing this: You want the spare tire, the tools, the Styrofoam thingy that holds the tools, the carpet and some oddball Styrofoam piece?

$150 + shipping sound okay?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No no no, sell me the spare tire! My stock one doesn't fit over my calipers and if I ever get a flat I'll have to play musical chairs with my wheels!
2nd in line for the spare. :)

1 - 20 of 140 Posts