1 - 20 of 9516 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Holla from the burgh!

·
Registered
78 Posts
oh wow, seoulfulracing, you guys are located in west chester??? I'm downingtown, I'm like 20-25 min away from WC.. where you guys located?? i'd love to stop by see what you guys got going on with the genesis coupe!!

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am the guy does customer service and do dropship products @ U.S warehouse which is located in PA. Yeah we are expecting a shipment sometime around March 28th-April 3rd and a bunch of products will be in stock. We are actually looking for a dealer that would give us a great discounts on our Demo Genesis coupe for supplying the KDM [email protected] prices. We did find one but these guys takes forever..! Anyone recommend any dealers or someone can hook us up ?

·
89 Posts
Montgomeryville Here, well North Wales, but same thing really. It would be awesome to see Seouful Racing's operation.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Spring city here. West chester is only 15 minutes for me, glad to know I can get parts so close.

·
traction control off =]
1,295 Posts
man everyone seems so close, monkey-ville for pingpongitore, my family owns a business in souderton, literally like 3 minutes from mongomeryville cycle.

and Seolfulracing, check your thread where you posted pictures of your 3.8!! i wanna know what dealer you got yours from! i think i'm picking mine up from the same place on monday! haha

·
lovin my 300+hp hyundai
1,499 Posts
Chadds Ford, PA here.

·
lovin my 300+hp hyundai
1,499 Posts
Seoulfulracing, were literally five mins away.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey all!!

Ive got a Performance Shop in Shrewsbury, PA .

We do a lot of Wheels/tires and Body kits. We also do Performance Parts like exhaust and intake systems.
Below is an M&S body kit we just got done painting & installing.

genesisforums.org/hyundai-genesis-body-kits-visual-modifications/4692-m-s-body-kit-black-coupe.html

Thanks Seoulfulracing! pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to the next body kit we do with you...

-Brian
Select Autospot - New Freedom Perf.

1 - 20 of 9516 Posts