Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

9501 - 9516 of 9516 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Some items for sale if anyone is interested:

-Corbeau RRX seats with brackets to fit coupe, also universal risers so your not sitting on the floor
-Enthuspec 11+ adjustable front endlinks
-2010 Silverstone hood
-OEM 2010 base front sway bar/endlinks
-3.8 lightweight crank pulley (new)
-3.8 Mishi rad (has small leak and is repairable)
-Dip pearls
-09 4.6L sedan rear hubs/suspension components

Prob a bunch of other small stuff as well.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
Some items for sale if anyone is interested:

-Corbeau RRX seats with brackets to fit coupe, also universal risers so your not sitting on the floor
-Enthuspec 11+ adjustable front endlinks
-2010 Silverstone hood
-OEM 2010 base front sway bar/endlinks
-3.8 lightweight crank pulley (new)
-3.8 Mishi rad (has small leak and is repairable)
-Dip pearls
-09 4.6L sedan rear hubs/suspension components

Prob a bunch of other small stuff as well.
Getting rid of the coupe or getting away from modding?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Getting rid of the coupe or getting away from modding?
Just leftover stuff I've been accumulating or changed my mind about. The seats were a lateral move in which I put the Corbeaus in.....found 14 rspec ones, bought and sold my original leather breaking even. I need the Corbeau gone bc I'm in the midst of doing the sedan subframe swap. Also just got new front tires.

Still need: PBM subframe risers, Differential mounts, 4.10 gearing.

The car is getting there.....turbokit eventually, but I have set goal of saving for a house come August, 2k+ a month for a year at least. I get my final pay increase within a month or two.

Some eye candy and progress for anyone that doesn't have social media:

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
FYI...

Detail Day/BBQ July 1st.
Pm me for directions if you are interested!
Sounds like fun, but it won't work for me :crying: However, I will be detailing my daughter's kiwi green Element this weekend. Did a transmission service on Saturday.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
We had some extra money. My wife wanted to know if I was ready for another car. Nope. I bought another musical toy.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
A couple of days ago while filling-up at Costco I got another compliment on my Gen Coupe. This just confirms I made the right choice keeping the car and buying a cool cello. BTW, I already modded the cello. I am pondering if I should e-mail the inventor that I made it sound better...

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Ark GT-S Lowering Springs

brand new never installed lowering springs for 2010-up genesis. 200 obo located in hanover pa 17331. txt for more info 717-586-0350

·
Philly
149 Posts

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
Nooooooo. Keep the car and buy a second 'cello like I did. You probably don't have your first 'cello. Super chick magnets. I am at about 97k now. All the best. What are you thinking about getting?

·
Philly
149 Posts
I would buy a cello, but my girlfriend won't let me as I would be swarming with ladies. I'm going to look at a Q50 this weekend, so we will see how that goes.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
She is right. My wife fattened me up and then turned my hair gray before she would let me out the door.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
Went over 99k miles on my way home from work tonight. She still runs like a top.

·
Advenio Pariter
3,829 Posts
Tonight on the way home from work I rolled over 100k miles. The office closed early, so I used the dreaded 202/422 route. Around Oaks on 422 the odometer hit the expiration of "America's best warranty..." Interestingly, this is the same place my Stealth rolled over 100k miles. Divine providence? Snow tires saved my butt last Thursday on the way to work. I passed two SUVs, a Corolla and a Subaru.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone have any OEM BK2 19's for sale? Please let me know!

Thanks!

9501 - 9516 of 9516 Posts