Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2.0 MT - Shanghai
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to leave a quick feedback about Performance Techniques in San Bernardino, CA. This shop is the shop that made the turbo from the start that PRW was selling when they were a vendor here. I think the actual story is Jack (Rspecwhite) hooked up Joseph with them and then William took it from there when he kicked Joseph out or when Joseph left whatever version of the story you have.

As you know, my freshly rebuilt V2 went bad a little more than a month ago. PRW did not want to take care of it so I dealt with the shop directly. Performance Techniques inspected the turbo, they said it was too damaged to determine where the problem was coming from. However they built a complete new CHRA assembly, remade the original coating ant included all the new hardware as they usually do and shipped it back under warranty. THIS IS a company that is standing for their products, with the after sales service you are expecting from a USA based business. I talked a few times to James Nimmo, the owner, on the phone, he's not the very talkative kind of guy but he goes to the essential directly and delivers. I would recommend working with Performance Techniques if you need a turbo rebuild or if you want to upgrade. This works as well if you have any problem with a turbo that would have been sold to you by a shady vendor that do not stand behind what they markup.

Long story short: Performance Techniques in San Bernardino, CA is a reputable shop that care about customer satisfaction and about their business image.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I completely agree. I live close enough to have visited the shop twice already. They offer a 1 year warranty on their turbos. The last time my turbo blew it was not under warranty and he gave me a good deal on another unit. His customer service is top notch. Definitely recommend them for turbo work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts