Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

241 - 260 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
sorry what i really meant was from crappy welding job after you cut off at muffler and welding it back to where it really should be

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just bought this exhaust and installed it. Can't say it's perfect but for the price I couldn't complain.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Here's the exhaust after cutting and welding back in place.

How did you cut the re-weld the tips? my muffler shop told me there is no way to fix the tips stick out too long..

·
Learning
37 Posts
Just read all 13 pages of this, and from what I've gathered, nobody has really mixed and matched a downpipe with this exhaust other than a custom downpipe (unless I missed it?). I was going to go Depo downpipe + Phantom Garage CBE, but this exhaust's mid pipe deletes the secondary cat, so now I think I'll go Tsudo catless downpipe + this CBE. I already have the Depo o2 housing for a primary cat replacement, so I'd like to keep the downpipe 3".

Am I getting this right? Tsudo catless + Phantom Garage CBE should work out just fine in theory?

·
Registered
713 Posts
i think it should work...

·
Registered
22 Posts
GodSnow Exhaust

Hey guys! I recently purchased a Godsnow off of ebay. For the price I couldn't pass it up. My husband said fitment was decent. I kinda like the tips sticking out a little like they do! The Sound isn't crazy loud but on the outside gives a nice rumble I'm pleased!

·
ex-dsmer/boost addict
187 Posts
Where in Wisconsin are you from? Sounds pretty good for the price paid!

·
unce unce unce
2,854 Posts

·
Learning
37 Posts
So just an update. I bought and installed the ISIS 3" downpipe with a Phantom Garage burnt tip cat-back today. Everything fit just fine, also this completes my turbo back exhaust. The only hangups I encountered were: exhaust hangers on old exhaust were pretty difficult to get off, also that my downpipe was extremely close to the heat shield so upon first startup, there was a small rattle. I fixed the rattle but just slightly bending/ denting the heat shield to be a little further away from the downpipe.

Oh and as for the fitment on 2010-2012, I can confirm (if no one else has already) that it fits wonderfully. The tips stick out just the right amount, in my opinion.

The last thing I need to do is bend my left side hanger on the muffler just a tiny bit to make my tips not touch the diffuser. Overall, for the price, this exhaust is well worth it! I definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a cheap, decent exhaust system.

·
unce unce unce
2,854 Posts
I was thinking about that...but as of now I won't until I can afford a reflash because I can't stand the check engine light lol
A downpipe doesn't cause a check engine light. Only an aftermarket catless o2 housing will.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
do you know any seller who can ship this CBE internationally? I contacted GC Tuner and they couldn't ship it to Georgia.
I dont know of anyone that sells this cbe other than gc tuner.
Know anyone in states that can ship to you separately
That might be the best bet
International shipping of this size and weight will be quite expensive

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
do you know any seller who can ship this CBE internationally? I contacted GC Tuner and they couldn't ship it to Georgia.
You go on ebay... Dozens of them just with a different name

241 - 260 of 298 Posts