Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on lowering my white '10 genesis w/ 18's with some Megan coils this summer, and I'm still debating on what to do with my wheels.

I've been trying to find a picture of a '10 genesis with 18" rims that is lowered without spacers...I think spacers look great but I'd rather save $250 for some new rims if I don't really need them badly.

Anyone got a pic?

·
Registered
129 Posts
mine are on stance coils on stock rims, it doesn't look horrendous but spacers will help. currently having lots of issues with my coils but once they're taken care of i'll try to get some pics up for you.

·
Aww yeee
1,532 Posts
With 18's and stock tires, it helps fill out the wheel wells and doesn't look too terrible, but you're gonna need the spacers. Otherwise you're gonna be rolling on really sunken wheels and it'll look like ass. Pick up a set of garageline spacers for $190 and you'll thank yourself later

·
Registered
307 Posts
I jut put coilovers on my stock 19"'a with no spacers. It really looks pretty good, as long as your low enough to not see wheel gap. Ill post some pics up in a sec

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Full-Time Rice Eater
2,024 Posts
19's look way better than the 18's.
I suggest spacers though because it makes a huge difference on the stance being dropped.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I agree, the 19's look sooo much better than the 18's. The 18's are too meaty for me, especially at night they look even worse. Every person tells me the 18's look the same but to me they're so ugly!

Yeah I think I'll hold off for a little bit though because BC's plus the new 19'a and tires is making me broke for a while ahha. I do agree it looks good with spacers but I can live without them for a little bit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts