Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Sex Machine
1,516 Posts
ur gonna love Tremblant but too bad its not winter... u should stop at Omega Park since its on the way. Its kinda like a zoo but u get to drive ur car through it and the animals come up to ur windows.

· Sex Machine
1,516 Posts
Oh and to cut 30min going to Tremblant, take the car fairy across the river. That's what I always do and it makes a huge difference in time.

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Back in the states again.

After Ottawa, we hit Parc Omega, and we are still cleaning deer snot off the windows. My daughter is a big fan of Wolves, and usually you don't get to see them, even in Zoos because they hide so much. Well, she got to see arctic and timber wolves clearly.

Mont Tremblant was nice - we actually stayed about 40km from the tourist area in the national park. Nice road, but a bit bumpy.

We spent a whole day in Montreal, we got the 1-day Metro pass and saw a lot of the place. Saw a GC there, anybody here?

Kinda got pulled over while doing the speed limit. The cop came right up to me, hit the lights, and shot past me when I started to pull over. Then turned the lights off and slowed down to the speed limit +10. I guess cops there don't like tp go the speed limit either.

Thanks for all the help, guys. You make excellent tour guides. We plan on coming back, and starting with QC this time.

We ate the beaver tail.
We had the Poutine. Repeatedly.
We ate at Harveys, Swiss Chalet, and Boston Pizza (which doesn't exist in the States, ironically.) We had Tim Hortons coffee numerous times...I guess we had to go back sometime.

· Sex Machine
1,516 Posts
haha I forgot to mention that ur car will get dirty at Park Omega. But I'm glad u liked it because they do have awesome animals their.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.