Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
Yeah when using the "new" forum skin it shows as what you posted. When using the "old" skin (which is what I use), it shows what I posted. Currently what's shown in the old skin is what people are allowed.

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
Are they ever going to be updated? It's not like PMs take up a lot of space.

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
I have edited PM setting to allow registered users to have 250 PM rather than 100.

Enjoy guys.
- dm, community support
:( What about those of us that aren't regular users? I'd also love to be able to respond directly to a message like on facebook.

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
:( What about those of us that aren't regular users? I'd also love to be able to respond directly to a message like on facebook.

I'm not sure if that is possible. Are you able to do this with another forum? You can download the AG app and log into your account. Then you would receive push notifications whenever someone sends you a PM.

- dm, community support

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
I have trouble getting the autoguide app to work sometimes. No you can't do that with other forums, it's just something that'd be nice to have.

·
Administrator
1,324 Posts
I have trouble getting the autoguide app to work sometimes. No you can't do that with other forums, it's just something that'd be nice to have.
Can you please explain the issue your having with the app with more details. Also in the future please create a new thread for a new issue.

Thanks
-dm, community support

21 - 32 of 32 Posts